For those who "Adopted Jeff Hendrix" from me...

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I was just curious of you have been able to mail a package to Jeff and his friends or if you have heard from him.

Am I going to have to research who I sent his info too ? LOL

I know he received a package from Wisconsin because his Mom told me :)

COOL!!! I think the package from Wisconsin might be mine. I actually sent 2. One of them was food, the other one was misc. toiletries. I am glad that he got at least one of them.

Well, his Mom talked to him a little bit ago, so he may have received bith by now. She said he liked it :)

I've never heard from the young man I adopted with your help, Patty. I hope he is alright. He should have received his package by now.

I know they are very busy and it is dangerous. I included a self addressed envelope and asked him to just drop it in the mail so that I would know that he received the parcel. Haven't gotten it back yet.

I've never heard from any of the Marines I adopted except the Royal Marine. It is so exciting to get a letter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter