For those who wear Teva Sandals

Moby

Mouseketeer
I picked up a pair tonight and am wondering how long it takes to break them in??We are leaving for Disney on May 2 so only have 10 days to wear them. This was a last minute trip so didn't have time to get shoes ahead.

Would you wear them on this short of notice or try something else?

One other question: I normally wear a women's size 8 but seemd like I had way too much room from my big toe to the end of the sandal so bought a size 7. Do you think they run big? Or did you find them true to size? How much room do you have from end of your big to the tip of your sandal?

Thanks for any help!

Absolutely love my tevas. Read about them on this board. They didn't need any breaking in. They were so comfortable from day 1. I am a good one for getting blisters after long walking days. No blisters, no sore feet, just wonderful comfort all day every day when wearing these.

I wear a womens size9 and ordered the same. Fit wonderfully. Yes, there is a little room at the top, but no more than any other sandal.

I love these so much they should pay me commission for all of the people I have gotten to purchase them too.

Mary

I normally wear 8-1/2 in mens sneakers or other shoes. However, Tevas only come in whole sizes. While they recommend buying the next larger size, the 9's were just too big and had way too much room from the toes to the end. I bought the 8's and have been loving them ever since. 39 more days until they get their second trip to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter