• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For whom the highway tolls...

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I live in a highway-less part of the world, so toll highways are a foreign notion to me - although I did watch a neat Dateline where they showed people totally not paying their tolls - anyway. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how much (roughly) in tolls I'll be paying to get to my destination in Orlando. I'm coming from MCO and as I understand it, I'll be taking the 528 bee-line, then I-4 to 192 (staying off-site in the Formosa Gardens area.)

Gotta get that US cash ready! Thanks for the help!

I think the tolls will be about 1.50 - 2.00, sorry I don 't go that route and if you are going to 192 you might want to look at 417 rather than 528. More direct, quicker and you avoid I4. The tolls on 417 are 2.00, two stops at 1.00 each.

Leave the airport north exit and go to the first traffic light and turn left, then bear left and go about a mile, you will skip the first 75 cent toll. Next light turn left and then quiclkly turn left again without going under anything, you are back on the Bee Line and will pay just one 50 cent toll. (4-6 PM weekdays getting on the Bee Line or 528 immediately when leaving the airport, or using the south airport exit, is much quicker)

Coming back on I-4 (don't follow the airport signs at first) get onto 528 which is the Bee Line, get off at Exit 9 Tradesport, left and through underpass, fill up rental car here, right at second light (McCoy) go a mile back to airport entrance (Semoran). Toll 50 cents total.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 Pop Century planned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter