Forecast: Heatwave Coming Up!

missmulan

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up to those who will be traveling to Anaheim for this weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)...it is predicted that there will be a heatwave. So...that being said, wear light clothes, wear sunglasses & sun hat, bring LOTSA sunscreen & water bottles! have fun because the CA sun does get pretty hot & relentless. :sunny:

Put on that 45 everyone! My newspaper is predicting 96 degrees on Sunday.

Melissa

96 in San Diego is really hot! We won 4 tickets to Legoland this Sunday and I know it'll be miserable for me because as a mom, I have to carry the tote bag and snacks!

:sunny:It's gorgeous here right now! Of course, it's only about 9:20 am, so it'll be getting a lot warmer as the day goes on. It's really beach weather, and feels so good after all those rains.

However, if you're coming out, be sure to drink a lot of water & maybe wear a hat. We're looking at mid 80's near the beaches to 90's and triple digits in our desert communities.

I'm here now and everyone is talking about the record heat, but after braving WDW in August with heat and humidity, I still think it's gorgeous here. Yes, it's a bit warmer than I like, but if you look for some shade and keep a bottle of water with you, all should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter