Formal night on 3-night cruise?

SheriB

DIS Veteran
Is there a formal night on the 3-night cruise? I know there are dress codes, but would my husband have to bring a jacket for a 3-night cruise? I don't mind bringing a dress for myself, but he may be a little hesitant to even pack a jacket for such a short time.
Just wondering.

Sheri

If you plan to go to Palo, I would recommend a jacket....

3 night cruise is much less formal...

khakis and a collared polo is fine for all nights, I even saw someone in Palo wearing this and they were admitted no problem.

There is no formal night on the 3- and 4-night cruises. Jackets are suggested but not required at Palo and the night you eat at Triton's.

Thanks for the info! My DH will be relieved he doesn't need to wear a jacket. Same for DS.

Sheri

I told my sons to bring ties to wear with their khakis & dress shirts - but only one remembered to actually pack a tie. Then when DH goes to get dressed on "Palo night" - he asked me if I had packed his tie!! "Uh - no, didn't you?!" So older DS took his tie off & I went to dinner with 3 great-looking guys (without ties). We were all comfortable with what we wore to Palo. I do believe that the 3-day is more casual than the other cruises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter