formosa gardens/blue ribbon villas

diz_princess

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I'm from the US looking into renting an 8 bedroom home in Formosa Gardens. I've noticed in my searching that UK vistors seem to like Formosa Gardens.
The homes that I'm looking at are offered through different agencies. Is that normal for a home to be available at more then one agency?
The agency that I am looking at actually using is blueribbonvillas.com
Anyone have comments about Formosa Gardens, specifically the 8 bedroom homes and Blue Ribbon Villas.
Any thoughts you care to share I would love to hear.
TIA,
C.

I don' know that company but Formosa Gardens is in a very convenient area for Disney. A lot of the homes are very similar and more than one company would be running homes on a particular subdivision so it may not be that more than one company is running a particular home ( just the promo stuff looks like they are the same). Usually homes are run by one company but I guess there could be a tie up between companies or maybe even an understanding that a particular owner uses more than one management company.

We will be staying in a villa on Formosa Gardens in October. We've rented privately from the owners, but Blue Ribbon Villas are their management company and they also use them as rental agents. The people we are renting from have two villas on Formosa Gardens - Cedar Key (which we stayed in last August) and Sanibel (which we will be staying in this October) on the Blue Ribbon website. The owners advertise it all over the place - I guess some people want to maximise rental opportunities.

We are paying £340 (about $500) less per week by booking direct with the owners. I know some people are nervous about booking directly, but we've never had any problems. If it doesn't bother you, I can let you have some contact details for people with 8 bedroom villas on Formosa Gardens from private villa magazines I've bought here in the UK.

I forgot to mention that Formosa Gardens is fabulous - this will be our third time of staying there. The villas are furnished beautifully and most have more than one master suite which is great for more than one family. They also have separately heatable jacuzzis, although you will have to pay the extra to have the pool heated to be able to take advantage of it. It's well worth it though - such a luxury at the end of a busy day at the parks.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter