Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

We are thinking about changing our ressies from Nov. 17th-23rd to Dec. 16th to the 23rd. Can anyone tell me the crowd difference? We have been the week of New Years and it was crazy. We now have a wedding that DH would have to fly back for and a possible championship football game for DS if we keep the Nov. ressies. :confused:

She can't pull the RV so she is bringing me along.

So I guess we are all meeting at Dave's castle. We probably need a keg.

I CAN pull the RV but I fingue no use to tell him I can when I can sleep on the way instead!! ;)

I sure hope everyone bring their Green Ears along so we can pick each other out of the crowd....I am soooo excited!!! :yay:

Saw your castle last year Dave and it was awesome! We hope to be there 12/20 to 1/1. Have ressies but getting off work for 2 of us is iffy.

Saw your castle last year Dave and it was awesome! We hope to be there 12/20 to 1/1. Have ressies but getting off work for 2 of us is iffy.

Hey Millermouseketeers, Hope everything works out for you guys. Look forward to meeting you at the Fort!
Dave

Can anyone tell me where I can find the pattern/template for the green DISboards logo? I know I saw it on a post, but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks,
Dave

We will be there Dec. 16th thru 23rd. Tent camping:cool1: Changed our date from Nov. because of a wedding. It will be our 3rd time to the Fort and first time flying green ears and yes a clothesline.:banana:

we will be there dec 23-29 first time at the fort for christmas.weve been there right before and right after but never on christmas.it only took 5 yrs woo hoo.

We plan to be there on Dec. 5th, staying until the 15th. Our first trip in the new class C. Looking forward to seeing all the decorations, and Dave's castle.

we will be there dec 23-29 first time at the fort for christmas.weve been there right before and right after but never on christmas.it only took 5 yrs woo hoo.

Hey storyteller, I look forward to meeting you guys at the Fort.
Dave

We plan to be there on Dec. 5th, staying until the 15th. Our first trip in the new class C. Looking forward to seeing all the decorations, and Dave's castle.

Hey railmail, a new coach??? HOW EXCITING!!! We arrive on the same day as you guys. Look forward to meeting you.
Dave

Being new to this site, but not new to Disney or Ft Wilderness I was really excited to find so many other like minded disney and camping fans!

My question is this....How do you know when you are at FW who might be on this site?

We'll be there December 19-29th!!!:yay:

Can't wait to see all of the awsome decorations again this year!!!

Being new to this site, but not new to Disney or Ft Wilderness I was really excited to find so many other like minded disney and camping fans!

My question is this....How do you know when you are at FW who might be on this site?

Hey Bmbdcj, look for the green Disboards signs posted on folks sites.
Dave

Thanks for the info Dave! Can't wait to get back to Disney for another Christmas!

Just booked a partial site from 12/4 - 12/8 :woohoo: :woohoo: Dave , will you have your castle in full swing by then ?? Can't wait to see it , I've heard nothing but good about it :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter