Fort Wilderness Sleigh Ride

klangl6

Just tryin' to live my best life!
Has anyone done the Christmas Sleigh Ride through Fort Wilderness? We are interested in it, but wanted to get some opinions before we spend the extra money on it. Thanks in advance!!

I would like to hear about his as well. You might try posting this on the camping board, as there a lot of Fort regulars on there!

I did it years ago and thought it was pretty neat. They had fake snow and had decorated the trail to look very Christmas-Y. Doing it again this December, not sure if everything is the same.

We did it last December, and loved it! I would recommend making sure your reservation time (and you will probably need a reservation!) is after dark so that you get the full experience. So many campsites are decorated so creatively, and the sleigh bells just make it feel so festive! You also get a commemorative pin at the end. The drivers are also really great to talk with. They can tell you all about the loops and their decor, the horses, and most have been there for years, so they have tons of experience to share if you want to converse with them.

We are thinking about it too for first week in December or last week in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter