Fort Wilderness

D

Disney_Girl10

Going to America in a week and was thinking of where to eat, what do you guys think of the Fort Wilderness BBQ.

:tongue:

I've done the Backyard BBQ if that's what you mean? which is held close to FW/WL if that's what you mean? A kind of dinner show, bit of Singing, Line Dancing, where everyone can just get up and dance...that sort of thing, all you can eat and yes, drink too. Good fun, though a little pricey because beer's included, but the food is tasty! :)

I've not done the Hoop-de-doo one though. Same sort of thing but the entertainment it better. A proper show performed for you I think though, as opposed to the informal entertainment of the Backyard BBQ.

As for worth doing....well, I'm glad I did the BBQ, but I didn't think is was so good to go back again, so make of that what you will! :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter