FOTL access

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
Will we have FOTL if we check in for one night? We are coming from CA so our flight arrives late, but only want to stay at RPR 1 night. Can we still use our room key for the check out day?

Yes, you can still have front of the line access until the parks close on the day you check out. You will need one key for every person in your party!

Yes you will have access for the remainder of the day you check in and the day you check out till park closing.

Originally posted by webray
You will need one key for every person in your party!

Is this true even for children?? I'll be taken DS8 & DD6 and I don't trust them to carry there own cards without loosing them. And it's sort of a pain for me to dig out 3 cards everytime we go on a ride you would think they would just note the small kids on the one card.

Yes, even for small children. Everyone must have their own card. I carry my kids with mine in a front zippered section of my fanny pack. Easy to get at for scanning. Some like the necklace lanyards with the clear pouch, but still they have to come out to be scanned on some rides/attractions.

We did the lanyard thing, and it's so convenient. I kept my key, my wife's and my son's and it was great!

If you are not looking for anything too fancy, you can purchase them at Staples or any other office supply store. They have several options with the conference badge items.

We got lanyards at the dollar store. They have a clippie thing and we plan on asking them at the front desk to punch a hole in the cards and just attach them to the clip.

I got the lanyard for Fastpass at AK and one for HHN at IOA. The scan thing is a pain at certain attractions like ET. The scan took longer than the regular line. I think they are trying to keep track to see if it should be continued. I hope they keep it.

When we went in July the scanners were not consistently used. We couldn't figure out why they were using them sometimes in some lines, but other rides at other times just waving you by. Then at other times they would scan at a different section of the line, not necessarily at the entrances to the attractions. We also noticed that during the 7 days, entering through the turnstiles to either park was handled differently. Some days, our park tickets were scanned through and we went our merry way. Other days, our tickets were scanned and we each had to sign our name on a sheet......some days just the first of us through the gate had to sign and the other 3 were waved through. Whatever, as long as they don't EVER do away with FOTL !!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter