FP Availability in February

You should be able to. There were a few evening times left. I don't foresee them being taken tonight and I was checking for a party if 5. Good luck,be on there at 7, and do that one first

You should be able to. There were a few evening times left. I don't foresee them being taken tonight and I was checking for a party if 5. Good luck,be on there at 7, and do that one first
Thank you! I’ll let you know how it goes. That’s our only possible day for AK so hopefully we can get a FP.

3/2 is our AK our day too, but FOP is our last ride with a FP at 7 PM and we are a party of 3. Good luck Haley! I think we have similar plans, I think we are both doing after hours the night before too.

3/2 is our AK our day too, but FOP is our last ride with a FP at 7 PM and we are a party of 3. Good luck Haley! I think we have similar plans, I think we are both doing after hours the night before too.
Was that all you could get or did you want 7pm? I’ll take any time! And yep we are doing after hours. I can’t wait!

We want 7 PM, I'll know in a few minutes if we can get it. Today is my day 60 too.
The earliest I could get for fop was 5:40 pm and I wasn’t able to modify for anything earlier. It’s hard to believe that’s the earliest I could get at 63 days but I’m glad I got something at least. Did you have any luck?

As a side note, I was able to get everything else in mk at the exact times I wanted and was able to book for dah.

The earliest I could get for fop was 5:40 pm and I wasn’t able to modify for anything earlier. It’s hard to believe that’s the earliest I could get at 63 days but I’m glad I got something at least. Did you have any luck?

As a side note, I was able to get everything else in mk at the exact times I wanted and was able to book for dah.

I’m getting a little worried I’m not going to be able to get a good time now! I only need 1, but still I want an earlier time....

I did book the 7 PM I was looking for. I was trying for early AM the next day 60+4, but the earliest was noon. We are only going for a few hours in the morning before our family arrives for the weekend so I just booked NRJ instead. I was also able to get everything else I wanted.

I did book an early morning FOP on our last day 60+7 at 9:10 AM. We are staying at AKV, and would probably have time before our late breakfast and our flight, but we'll see.

I did book the 7 PM I was looking for. I was trying for early AM the next day 60+4, but the earliest was noon. We are only going for a few hours in the morning before our family arrives for the weekend so I just booked NRJ instead. I was also able to get everything else I wanted.

I did book an early morning FOP on our last day 60+7 at 9:10 AM. We are staying at AKV, and would probably have time before our late breakfast and our flight, but we'll see.
Well that’s good that you got your 7pm that you wanted. I was really surprised that 5pm was the earliest. It didn’t matter if I did 1 person or all 4 of us. My sister in law is going the week before us and was able to get 12:40 on her day 63. She’s going during Presidents’ Day too so I thought she would have tons of trouble.

Oh okay well you might not have any problems. Ours was for a Friday so that’s the only reason I can think of for ours being so late. You only have 1 person so it should be easier and you can always try to modify for an earlier time. Good luck!

Oh okay well you might not have any problems. Ours was for a Friday so that’s the only reason I can think of for ours being so late. You only have 1 person so it should be easier and you can always try to modify for an earlier time. Good luck!

Thanks! Fingers crossed....

Thanks for the insight, trying to manage expectations here! We are staying offsite (Feb 2-16) with only 5 park days, but haven't been to AK since Pandora opened. We are doing EMM so 7DMT won't be an issue, but since we will have 2 little ones, we will look at if we can even get 1 or 2 FP for either Pandora ride during our stay and child swap. Now to rethink all of my FP strategies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter