Free attraction tours inquiry

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello:
I have read that there are free attraction tours. How do you request one of these tours? Where can I find more information about them?
Thanks!

I've copied these from another post:
1. The Mummy - Production Tour
2. Jurassic Park Discovery Center - Nursery Tour
3. MIB - Immigration Tour
4 . The Hulk - Gamma Tour
5. Hard Rock Cafe - VIP Tour
6. Race through New York - Studio Tour

I'd love to hear more about these too! At one point, wasn't there a Hogwarts tour where you could take your time going through the queue looking at things? I remember doing that but it was a pretty long time ago.

Regarding the immigration tour, I read in the Unofficial Guide as well saw on a YouTube video that you just need to ask the person working the ride out front. Guessing similar for some of these others. (?)

Last edited:
They may or may not offer them on the day of your visit. Ask a team member out in front of the ride.

In all the I've asked about these, I've always been told they aren't doing them that day. It must be really hit or miss.

We heard about it from one of the club level workers at the RPR. Didn't have a chance to verify it. That's our goal for next trip. :magnify:
Also mentioned in the "Saturday Six" blog from September of last year.

Thanks!

I’ve done all the other free tours and most were short and sweet

Will check out the Kong tour on my next visit

Unfortunately, I do not know how it was requested, but when I did the VIP Tour at HRC when I was younger, I was eating dinner, when Jeff Nolan came to my table and let me know that after my family ate we were going to take a tour. Pretty amazing experience.

While I've haven't done it since (but want to and plan to someday) I always ask if they still have it and they do and it's still free. I would imagine it can be pretty spur of the moment (they've always made it sound casual), but I do not know if you can just walk in and have it right then and there, or have to at least call, or ask ahead so they can get someone not immediately, but soon, or the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter