free dining code

allisophie

Mouseketeer
Today in my email is a code for free dining.. the drawback.. not staying at the fort......:headache: Im going to call in the am to see if we can get a cabin.. with the cost of gas going up around here, and today they announce that a "major pipeline is shut down to missouri" :headache: which means more price gouging..(sorry bout the spelling) several stations here dropped a few cents, while others are right at 3.79...

No telling what we are going to deal with on the way thru TN and GA. "if" they are still limiting to 10 gallons of gas at a time we would be spending more time getting off and on the highway than acutally driving.. :headache:

Im usually the postive one and DH assures me(gas situtation) we will be ok by the time we leave for the Fort, Oct 3,but after getting the free dining code.. (we have already paid for our dining plan in full) this deal is too good to pass up..oh and will i have to pay some kind of fee since we are less than 45 days out?:confused3 oh I'm pretty sure there's some penality....

the other thing that's making me nuts is my mom bought tickets for everyone at the AF Base... she then bails on us, decided to go on a trip w her lady friends. So DD is bringing her best friend (first time to disney)

now i get the free dining, tickets, value deal.. :mad: :eek: :headache: all in one package... I dont know if we can upgrade the tickets that she already purchased to non exp or what... It's not like we are not ever going back to Disney world.. ;)

thanks for letting me vent..

simply keep the tickets your Mom got u for another trip in the future, they never expire AS LONG AS u dont put those tickets thru ANY turnstile>:thumbsup2

What is the free dining code and when is it for? We arrive on Oct 19th and would love to upgrade to any other resort and use free dining.

What is the free dining code and when is it for? We arrive on Oct 19th and would love to upgrade to any other resort and use free dining.

The code is specific to my email address, I have never gotten a code nor a special email from Disney so this is a total surprise.

there's another code QXG for dining w resort stay, not sure if there are certain dates blacked out.It's not free but it's the I used with our original camping reservation...

The Free Dining for Visa holders is QXZ and is for certain dates Oct-Dec. :)

Yea.. still staying at the Fort... :cool1: :banana: :cloud9:

our other option was POR w a trundle bed... had DH on the other phone, he says NO get the cabin.. at least he can have some space... now do I rent a cart or just make everyone walk :faint:

need to check out the link for the golf rental off property..

so if any one needs a ressie for a preffered site.. it's now available....

Allisophie-Tell me the details.....How much did you get the cabin and free dining for????

Thanks

Well this discount doesn't work for us as Canadians do not get the Disney Visa not that I would get one anyhow as there is no way they could even come close to my interest rate from the card I currently have.

Well this discount doesn't work for us as Canadians do not get the Disney Visa not that I would get one anyhow as there is no way they could even come close to my interest rate from the card I currently have.

Why don't you get the Disney Visa in Canada?

I have a Disney Visa Rewards card that has a low credit limit. I try to max it out every month paying bills and buying gas, groceries, etc... and pay it off to get the most rewards I can every month. I don't even notice the rate since I pay it off and only have it to get the benefits for WDW and on the Disney shopping website. If my limit was higher I wouldn't give the money to my kids for pins, I would use it for our FW trips! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter