Free dining coming back!

When we used the free dining plan August 2005, it was actually 1 TS / 1 CS / 1 Snack per person per night.
Yup... it has always been per night.

for those who said I just got off the phone... what number are you calling?

and can I do this at the Disney website?

I couldn't do it on the website, I called the regular CRO number 407-939-7675. I also had to put the deposit on the disney visa in order to reserve it.

I didn't read all five pages of the replies to this topic, but my question is this:

If you have AP's and still want to take advantage of the booking, could you get the room, passes and dining and NOT use only the passes and save those for another trip?

Jan

do i need a disney visa to reserve?

i would need to wait for the general public date...do i still need a disney visa???

No. On April 4, Disney VISA won't be required.

you guys are sooooo good!

I plan to arrive mid afternoon, Saturday, that would be my first night, does the plan apply for this and if so, how do i best use these credits? Maybe apply Saturday credits to another day, a sig meal?

cabowser said:
I didn't read all five pages of the replies to this topic, but my question is this:

If you have AP's and still want to take advantage of the booking, could you get the room, passes and dining and NOT use only the passes and save those for another trip?

Jan

Here is how i get around it....we have AP's but in order to get the free dining you have to buy tickets as part of your package. SO, we just buy one day of tickets. SInce my husband and I have annual passes but my kids don't, it works out for us. I can then buy florida resident rate three day play pass for my kids for the extra days.

we are going sept 29th til the 11th of oct.

when I called and asked about it today she said I could re-book with my disney visa and get 10 of those nights with free dining! So as it stands now we have 11 nights at the CBR 10 of which are free dining nights

buzzmom3 said:
You wouldn't have to change your dates because the it doesn't end until the 30th. We will be arriving on the 30th and got free dining for our whole week. Call and see!

Yes, I just got it changed around getting free dining for 10 of the 11 nights :)
they said 10 nihgts is the max for the dininning plan :)

omg I'm going to vomit, I'm seriously going to puke from excitement! Holy cow I can't believe it's coming back! We went last year and thought it would be a once in a lifetime thing but we still booked to go back this year same time and OMG free dining again!!! Yipppeeeee!

lookingforward said:
Here is how i get around it....we have AP's but in order to get the free dining you have to buy tickets as part of your package. SO, we just buy one day of tickets. SInce my husband and I have annual passes but my kids don't, it works out for us. I can then buy florida resident rate three day play pass for my kids for the extra days.

You can also turn in the one day passes for any upgrade you need.

Last Sept. after the free dinning package came out for the second time, I had a friend who was able to call ]Disney direct and add the free dinning package to her plan with out no problem. She had just missed booking her trip to get the free dinning and then Disney put it back out again

mom2cookies said:
ok we are already booked and paid in full for the first week of september with dining. Now the free dining comes out. Can i and how do i get the free dining? I plan to call WDW asap on the 4th but just wanted to get some idea what to expect. Will i have to cancel and rebook? ( i hope not but will if that is needed) there are 8 of us; so free dining will be a nice chunk to get back. thanks. :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :banana:

The plan is great. The plan is so many credits per your stay, not really per day. So if you dont use all your credits on your arrival day, they are still there to use a different day. You get a credit for a breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a snack. So it is your choose how to use them.

PIXARFREAK said:
you guys are sooooo good!

I plan to arrive mid afternoon, Saturday, that would be my first night, does the plan apply for this and if so, how do i best use these credits? Maybe apply Saturday credits to another day, a sig meal?

pamouselover said:
The plan is great. The plan is so many credits per your stay, not really per day. So if you dont use all your credits on your arrival day, they are still there to use a different day. You get a credit for a breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a snack. So it is your choose how to use them.

Actually, you get a credit for 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per person per night booked. Meaning that it really only covers 2 meals a day unless you find a way to stretch it. :) (Although, yes, you can save credits from one day to use another day- that would be one of the great ways to stretch credits.)

yes, that is what I meant. If you dont use it one day, you still have it to use.
We did not use our first dat TS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter