Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question....we were already booked at Pop Century for days that fall within the free dining time period. Is there a need for me to continue to get through to Disney? It's not like the free dining is going to get sold out, right? I've tried several times to get through online and via phone but haven't had any luck. However, if there's no urgency then I will just wait. Thanks!

Quick question....we were already booked at Pop Century for days that fall within the free dining time period. Is there a need for me to continue to get through to Disney? It's not like the free dining is going to get sold out, right? I've tried several times to get through online and via phone but haven't had any luck. However, if there's no urgency then I will just wait. Thanks!
Only so many rooms available with the Free Dining promotion. You would still need to call or modify online to have it added.

Ok. I knew I had to do it but I wasn't sure if I needed to be done sooner rather than later. Thanks.

I have a question. My son has a reservation starting 8/25 for 7 night. His travel agent told him he didn't qualify for free dining. It always used to be if you have dates in the free date dates you got it. Please help

Sorry, it has always been that your check in date must fall during free dining in order to qualify.

I got a RO this morning. Went on just now to check different options and it says none available at GF. Hopefully it's just a glitch and that whole resort isn't already sold out (13th to 20th are my dates)

I got a RO this morning. Went on just now to check different options and it says none available at GF. Hopefully it's just a glitch and that whole resort isn't already sold out (13th to 20th are my dates)
Unlikely. It could easily be sold out of promo rooms, though.

Things are moving fast and furious. I think availability is very limited this year. I'm having a hard time finding a RO for one night. I had it in my cart, then the site said it was no longer available. I know the site is over loaded at this time. The weird thing is even the All Stars are showing sold out. That never happened in the past.

There seems to be very limited availability this year. My daughter is in a panick! She can't get through and she has no reservation yet. She was one of the ones waiting until the offer came out to book something. She can't call from work! OMG! She is feeling desperation right now. She needs some Magic Dust!

ARE THERE SERIOUSLY THAT MANY PEOPLE CALLING IN? I feel like this is a glitch. I have been calling since 7am and can't get through!! Has anyone?
I can't tell if the lines are busy and Im just not hitting it right or if the system is down!!

There seems to be very limited availability this year. My daughter is in a panick! She can't get through and she has no reservation yet. She was one of the ones waiting until the offer came out to book something. She can't call from work! OMG! She is feeling desperation right now. She needs some Magic Dust!
Can you go online and book for her??

I have been trying periodically since 8:00 and I can't seem to book online. The farthest I got was to the cart but then couldn't edit the tickets then my cart was empty. I also keep getting the message that the server is busy. System Overload Maybe??

I got the empty cart and server busy, too. This is very similar to the panic last year. However, things seem even more limited this year. Is this the new "normal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter