Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An error has occurred everytime I try to complete online booking and now cannot get through on the phone!!!!

i was in the middle of talking to the audio lady and it just went blank. Put in my resort res and everything
I also tried modifying online at 640 but nothing is available except suite for $4000 more than I'm paying with my dining

I am SOOOOOO glad that I checked here when I got up to call! It was 6:30 and I thought..well, I check the boards first. I seen the post telling me that I could BOOK ONLINE!!! WoooooHooooo!!!! I got it done in less than 10 minutes with no glitches! Thank You!!!

i was in the middle of talking to the audio lady and it just went blank. Put in my resort res and everything
I also tried modifying online at 640 but nothing is available except suite for $4000 more than I'm paying with my dining
Same thing happened to me.......so irritated right now

Same thing happened to me.......so irritated right now
did you hang up? I'm still holding on after 12 minutes hoping! I think I need to hang up now.I have my house phone in the other hand but I'm getting the technical difficulties speech from that phone.

I'm not seeing the promotion when trying to book a new package. Only see it when modifying my old one. Is this accurate?

did you hang up? I'm still holding on after 12 minutes hoping! I think I need to hang up now.I have my house phone in the other hand but I'm getting the technical difficulties speech from that phone.
Same thing here. Can't get thru. Nothing available on line. Getting very frustrated right now. Thinking of canceling what I have. Disney should have prepared for this.

is anyone through?
I'm not seeing anything available when modifying online. Not even Old Key west or places like that!

I am SOOOOOO glad that I checked here when I got up to call! It was 6:30 and I thought..well, I check the boards first. I seen the post telling me that I could BOOK ONLINE!!! WoooooHooooo!!!! I got it done in less than 10 minutes with no glitches! Thank You!!!
Did you modify your package or book one new?
Which resort were you able to get?
Which time of year?
We are going 3rd week in Sept. Didn't think it was this popular of a time!!!

There is nothing left (or this is the only offer) at CR is the Tower at $9663

Okay, didn't follow this thread completely - but bummed that the rumors about park hopper and 7 day stay are true! And no early release for Visa Card members! So happy to hear of those of you who got it! woohoo! gonna go enter a Disney sweepstakes and hope for a call from betty!
It's a 3 day minimum, 14 day maximum

Got right through! PH is required it's a general public offer - I did not need Visa.
7 nights not required.

Good luck to all - after 3 hrs last year I was stunned to get through so quickly!!

Nothing available in the categories that I had wanted. With the PH option added, it isn't a savings at all for me with only upgraded room types available. I'm happy for every one this works for!!

POP was gone before I had a chance to book. Just booked Music on my phone for Oct 2 -8 with no problem. Will try to change it if anything comes open at POP at a later date.

Same thing here. Can't get thru. Nothing available on line. Getting very frustrated right now. Thinking of canceling what I have. Disney should have prepared for this.

It happens every year. There's only so much they can do.

That's the downfall of everyone knowing early and calling and booking all at once.

@LouFapp or @Aubrav, one of you might want to get the new thread ready. If this goes live at midnight, you'll want to get the new post up before this one gets locked so you can add the link. Also, add the link to this thread in post one of the new thread. :)

ETA: I don't mean to sound bossy. Sorry if I came across that way. I'd do it, but I've got my MNSSHP thread to deal with. Lol
Smitch, can you post a link for your MNSSHP thread? I have the worst time finding specific threads even with searching specifically for them lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter