FREE DINING!! I saved $651!

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
I made a ressie for Sept 28th to October 5 in January at Coranado Springs with dining included. Well.... I just realized that there is a code YWM to use for free dining in September. So I just called DIz and it saved me $651!! YEAH! 5 minutes on the phone and I get back $651 and eat for FREE!

lynninpa said:
Isn't it great?! We saved 1499.00! :thumbsup2
How did you do that!!??

I was wondering how much we could save for a family of 4 for 10 days.....

Albertan mom said:
How did you do that!!??

The math is pretty easy. For each adult it's about $40 per night and for each child (9 and under) it's about $11 per night.

So if 10 days means 10 nights too, and you're 2A and 2C, you would save about $1,100. If you are 3A and 1C, it's higher -- $1400.

However, in order to get this "savings," you need to be paying rack rate on your room. If you are elgible for a discount (like, say, an AAA discount), then add that back in. A typical AAA discount at a moderate resort would be about $30 a night, so for 10 nights, $300. So your savings would be $800 net.

Albertan mom said:
How did you do that!!??

There will be nine of us for 7 days/6 nights. To purchase the dining plan it would have been
37.99 x 6 adults x 6 nights and 10.99 x 2 kids x 6 nights=1499.00 :banana: (our little one is free as he is only 2)

Wow, awesome!!
Now I really really really really want to go!!
:teeth:

I think I've got you all beat! :woohoo: 7 of us. 6 adults, one child we're saving $2510.00!!! I LOVE Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter