Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Been up since 5am, but finally at work and logged into my computer.
Should I call or should I wait to hear from you guys first...

Another morning closer to 8/1 :). I'll be watching this morning though, just in case. We broke down yesterday and booked September FDing at AOA since Pop was sold out for our dates but would love to move in to October since that's when our ADRs are. There isn't anything left for our week in September :( so we may downgrade back to Qsdp if FDing doesn't get extended.

Fingers crossed and pixie dust! I know a lot of Dads Guide folks will be calling this morning!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good morning fellow early birds. It's 5:15 am here in Indiana and, like yesterday morning, I'm again trying to contain my excitement. I'm more hopeful for an Aug 1st release but will call this morning and tomorrow mornimg just in case. I'll report back with news from the front after 7am. Pixie dust to all again today :-)

Where in IN are you, I live just across the state line in MI but work in IN

Waiting for news as well. Sure it won't be today, but maybe we will get a surprise.

ETA: Had an answer before I even posted. Figured. Come on August 1ST!!!! After that, I give up.

I have to go to the bathroom so bad, but I can't leave the computer until one of you gets through on the phone lines!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter