Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

my mother in law had her knee done 2 months before a trip and she was ok, just took it a little slow and plenty of breaks. Like black said, no harm in gettn a scoot...

I'll Second this! I'm hoping to save money but I booked prior to discovering discounts as well so it would just be gravy.

:rotfl2:

Cheap date! I'm the same way, 1 beer I feel great, 2 beers I get a little tipsy, and 3 beers I'll talk to anyone, even a statue.

Oh no!!! I think I'm a PRO-AM drinker....start with tasty Jell-O shots to take the edge off....then you can handle all the hard stuff. We just celebrated a neighbors bday this weekend...we started our liquid diet at 6 and ended around 1am....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

250 pages. Which means we need a new page before we hit that number so that someone can still post a link to part 2. We may make it to Thursday but I have my doubts.

good idea! Probably better sooner than later:thumbsup2 if it hasn't been done already, who wants to do it?

good idea! Probably better sooner than later:thumbsup2 if it hasn't been done already, who wants to do it?

We'll let this go a bit more, it's only 211 at this point. I'll start a new one when it gets in the 230s-240s, we'll carry it up to the breaking point.

Oh no!!! I think I'm a PRO-AM drinker....start with tasty Jell-O shots to take the edge off....then you can handle all the hard stuff. We just celebrated a neighbors bday this weekend...we started our liquid diet at 6 and ended around 1am....

Yum jello shooters..cherry ones!! Oh can I put in a request for a white Freezie martini please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So I should probably edit off the "possibly early for disney visa holders" on the first post?

I wouldn't just because when we are all sitting around waiting for FD next year we can look back to this and see whether DVC holders had early access or if it went straight to GP

The CM kept stressing the current offer; I wonder if they still have some low booking dates in September they need to fill? It's not uncommon to have offers overlap, so maybe they are trying to squeeze as much out of September as possible before releasing any new offers???

I don't really see how, yesterday when I went back to book that offer, so we wouldn't miss out completely if FDing wasn't extended, our week at Pop was completely out of rooms for the offer.....and if I added a day it only gave me the option of preferred rooms :(. I can't find any of our preferred ADRs :(

<------- working on his time machine. Hey can somebody hand me that wrench over there?

I've got an extra 1.21 gigawatt capacitor lying around here somewhere.....and a Flux Capacitor that I could probably part with ;)

I wouldn't just because when we are all sitting around waiting for FD next year we can look back to this and see whether DVC holders had early access or if it went straight to GP

Interesting you mention that because as I looked back, I noticed something. For the Oct-Dec Free Dining dates in 2010 and 2011, neither appears to have went to DV members beforehand...

Catching up on this thread since I went to bed last night and now I want a drink! I think 8 am is a little early for a vodka tonic, though :(.

I've got an extra 1.21 gigawatt capacitor lying around here somewhere.....and a Flux Capacitor that I could probably part with ;)

I'm good on the fuel source....but I could use some insulated copper tubing...oh, and some axle grease.

640px-Mr_Fusion_by_emmokapp.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter