Free Dining Plan, WOW!!!

well i have the disney credit card and did NOT recieve the email for free dinning, so i called the credit card co. and they knew nothing about it. well hopefully it is true and the guy just did't know, because i would love to go back with the free dining plan. well i'll keep checking like i always do.

~sue

mommykds said:
LOVEPOOH,

I remember last year you did lose it but I just wanted to check..makes sense..Disney doesn't want AAA selling a cheaper package than Disney does. I am going to book tom'w (the office closed at 10pm) & then I'll cancel my AAA package...I am so glad you posted!!!!!!!

I am confused as to what I should do. I have a MYW package plus dining booked with AAA. I called Disney tonight to book a package with them just incase AAA wasn't able to apply it to my package with them. So, now I have to wait to see if I can get the AAA discount plus free dining (I doubt it). So should I keep my Disney ressie or AAA ressie???? :confused3

lovepooh said:
I am confused as to what I should do. I have a MYW package plus dining booked with AAA. I called Disney tonight to book a package with them just incase AAA wasn't able to apply it to my package with them. So, now I have to wait to see if I can get the AAA discount plus free dining (I doubt it). So should I keep my Disney ressie or AAA ressie???? :confused3

As soon as you AAA TA calls back & lets you know if you can have both (don't think so, but hey you never know) then you can decide. I'd go woth the free dining over the AAA discount though..i just priced it out for us & we'd save $1000 without the AAA using the free dining!

Tjaleks said:
I was able to use the code and drop it to a one day hopper.

my TA just emailed me to say she heard that there would be a minimum of a 3day ticket... a one day would be even better as we have days left on previous tix! :woohoo:

Does anyone know for dates like this does your travel have to be done by 9/30 or it it ok as long as you check in before 9/30?
thanks

last year it was check-in by the "end" date... hopefully it will be the same this year ('cause we're thinking of going around 9/28)

DianeV said:
Does anyone know for dates like this does your travel have to be done by 9/30 or it it ok as long as you check in before 9/30?
thanks

Last year the last date of the deal was 10/4 & we were told that as long as you were checked in by & up to 10/4 (we stayed 10/1-10/10) than you qualified..

I am debating this now - I already have tickets and a room booked at ASMo for $59 night

I think I will book with the one day ticket as I love the dining plan.

Question - does anyone know if the one day ticket, if not used, will expire? In other words, if I use the tickets I have for the parks, can I hold onto the one days for a future trip?

deltachi8 said:
I am debating this now - I already have tickets and a room booked at ASMo for $59 night

Question - does anyone know if the one day ticket, if not used, will expire? In other words, if I use the tickets I have for the parks, can I hold onto the one days for a future trip?

The 14 day expiration doesn't start until you first use your ticket.

Whoo Hoo! We were planning on staying in a pool home with my sister's family and our parents but had not nailed down the dates. Good thing! Now we're staying at the All Stars for about $100 more per person. Yippie!

I have booked a trip from 17th Sept til 2nd October package including so I will ring up and see if I can get the free dining as well.

I'm stunned and so very happy!!! I am on the phone with reservstions now and saved over $300 (5 nights, was already paying for the DP) I never thought they would repeat this offer. :cool1:

Many DIS veterans were caught off-guard by this. I don't remember a single long-time member saying that it would be repeated.

WOW! Good for all of you who can take advantage of this offer! We can't since our ressies are already made thru a DVC member for December. Given the $1,200 repair bill I just got on my truck a second trip is definately out of the question for us :sad1:

I guess Disney didn't lose money on the plan last year like some people claimed. Must be a FANTASTIC promo for them if they are offering it again!!!! I think it stands as a testament that the dining plan is generating overall increased revenues for Disney!!!

Definitely, HayGan. It surely provides a lot more insight into the cost structure for the food and beverage operations.

ok now what do I do I already have a suite booked for late August at the All Star Music with 6 day hoppers plus water and the dining plan, do I just call and rebook. can you use the a suite? and a hopper plus? will they adjust the cost?

lovepooh said:
I am so excited that the free dining is coming out!!! I called tonight and the CM said it wasn't available yet but that it was coming out and to keep calling. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
i just posted about how that would be awesome, then i checked my email and saw that I got the email about it!!
it's for disney card holders only, dates from august 13th to sept 30th. value resort with non-hopper tickets and the DDP for $435 adults and $176 kids 3-9. of course this comes out right AFTER i move out of florida :~(
reservations must be made between april 1-3!!

actually, by renting points (in may) and being able to use the DDP without buying tickets, I'm getting a better deal. i got 5 nights at SSR for $432, DDP for $499.84, and florida resident play 3 day pass for about $475. TOTAL= $1406.84

By doing the disney rewards deal, i'd be in a less expensive hotel and pay $1481 plus tax. I would have more days in the park though... hmmm, but it is smack in the middle of hurricane season... hmmmm, hard decision! :sad2:

deltachi8 said:

i believe the email said that the tickets must be used within 14 days of first use

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter