FREE FRIDGE/Coffee Maker All Star Resorts: June 6-9 OPEN! See post #1 openings!

We REALLY needs some February swappers!!!!

OPEN: FEBRUARY 15-29 AND MARCH 1-9 & 12-30!!

ANYONE????

Anytime, for sure! :rotfl: I'm only 1600 miles away.... I'm in for Sept, Eeyoregon, right? Will you be posting an updated list of swappers for 2008?

I'm in for Sept, Eeyoregon, right? Will you be posting an updated list of swappers for 2008?

I have you down for September 12-22.

The current list of swappers is in the thread that is on the Budget Boards...too much work to keep an accurate running list on all of the threads I have posted on DIS.

I am starting to get worried. If we can't fill these huge gaps, our poor little fridge may be done for.

:idea: In hopes of saving our sinking swap, I have decided to open it up to all of the ALL STAR RESORTS (Movies, Music and Sports).

Anyone???

Added a few more folks...looking better but need some March swappers!

Is there really no one going to the World for Spring Break or Easter? They say Easter week is the busiest of the year...everyone must be staying at the deluxe and moderates.

We still have March 12-30 OPEN!

Not sure if I mentioned this but our swap also includes a one-cup coffee maker for you java drinkers!

oh very nice! I want to buy and bring a small kettle for tea and cup of soup and oatmeal and planned on leaving it when I leave....can I leave it for the swap??

My husband will ask me why people do a fridge swap..whats the catch? He always says nothing comes for free....lol

I am soooo excited!!!!

can I leave it for the swap??

My husband will ask me why people do a fridge swap..whats the catch? He always says nothing comes for free....lol

If it will fit in the fridge you can gladly leave it...thanks.

Why do we fridge swap? Because Disney has decided NOT to provide free fridges at the Value resorts like they do for the moderates and deluxes. Most of us stay at the Values because we, well, we need a value and paying $10 a day to use a fridge seems silly!

The founding members of this swap, including myself, each paid under $10 to buy the fridge and ship it. Once it was paid off, we no longer needed to charge and have been happily swapping it since last May!! Murphy's law would have it that it went missing for the 1st time the very week I arrived so I have never personally used it :upsidedow

Glad to have you in our swap!

If it will fit in the fridge you can gladly leave it...thanks.

Why do we fridge swap? Because Disney has decided NOT to provide free fridges at the Value resorts like they do for the moderates and deluxes. Most of us stay at the Values because we, well, we need a value and paying $10 a day to use a fridge seems silly!

The founding members of this swap, including myself, each paid under $10 to buy the fridge and ship it. Once it was paid off, we no longer needed to charge and have been happily swapping it since last May!! Murphy's law would have it that it went missing for the 1st time the very week I arrived so I have never personally used it :upsidedow

Glad to have you in our swap!

Wonderful, it will help us out! I will buy a small kettle so it will fit!

March 1-5 and March 12-19 is still available for any of the All Star Resorts.
Have a happy weekend.

Yah!!! Our fridge survived a 9 day gap!

We still have MARCH 1-5 and MARCH 12-19 available.

Yah!!! Our fridge survived a 9 day gap!

We still have MARCH 1-5 and MARCH 12-19 available.

I will be staying off property until the 4th but then will be at POP, curious as to how this works exactly, and there is another lady that is going to be at Pop starting on the 2nd...Tell me more :confused3

I will be staying off property until the 4th but then will be at POP, curious as to how this works exactly, and there is another lady that is going to be at Pop starting on the 2nd...Tell me more :confused3

This swap is only for the All Star Resorts: Movies, Music and Sports.

There are many fridge swaps for POP on the budget boards.

gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter