Free Passports -Ebay

matsterrocks

DIS Veteran
E-bay is loaded with people trying to sell Disney info. Has anyone here bought one to see what all the hype is about?

"This Bid will be for an email full of Secret Information on how to save money on Disneyland Resort Passes !!

How to get a Disneyland Annual Passport or Passports such as the Deluxe Annual Pass for FREE (Regular price for Deluxe Annual Pass is $209.00)."

I emailed a buyer and asked the same question. I have yet to hear from the buyer. When I do, I will let you know.

No direct experience of this one but there was a similar con here in Australia where the winning bidder was given a link to where they could buy a guidebook on Amazon. I'd be surprised if this was anything else.

Take a look at laughingplace.com there is someone there who bought one to find out what it was. Basically it is talking about upgrading a used hopper to an AP. How you should try to get someone who is leaving the park in the evening to give you there used pass (for free or a few bucks) and then you upgrade it to an AP.

You're basically paying someone to tell you how to get an AP through unethical means.

Well one of the buyers replied to me finally. As the others above have said, the sellers are selling how to get the AP’s via other folks used tickets or going through the trash or the parking lot. It also tells you about the AAA and some Credit union discounts. One lady said the seller told folks the info was worth it and only cost about what you would spend on a cup of coffee. I think I would rather get the cup of coffee myself. I must say, I have found more “discount” information hear on the web page then any place else.

Have a Great Disney Day!!!

Can I trade in my own used park hopper pass, to use toward an annual pass?
Suppose I have my park hopper from my previous trip, and I visit again within a year. Can I trade in my park hopper for credit toward the pass. Will the pass then have a start day equal to the first day I used my park hopper?

Thank you

No, you have to upgrade it on or before the last day you use it.

You can only upgrade while the pass is still valid. Since most (all) passes expire 13 days after first use, you have to do it by then, or on the last day of the pass which every is first.

matsterrocks said:
Is Disneyland using the figer scan system yet? It would put a stop to this pretty fast.

No, but I wish they would.
At first I hated the finger scan (at WDW), but now I wish that DL had it.
I think that the reason DL has all their passes expire, is due to the lack of a finger scan and the market for used passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter