Free stuff/perks for Disney Visa at WDW?

I have the premiere card & use it for everything. I try to maximize the 2% at Grocery Stores, by purchasing gift cards for other stores & to give as gifts for various occasions. I redeem my points for airfare, since we do not get 2% back on this purchase. Last Nov. I had enough points to cover air for 4 adults. Used my VISA to pay the Disney Trip & spending while there, helped me to earn more points for our next trip.

Last year at the Food & Wine Festival you were able to go to a special room set aside for Chase Visa card holders and have a free cold drink and sit and enjoy a few moments of peace and quite in an air conditioned room. We should our Disney Chase Visa at the door and were able to go in with two of our friends.

How did you learn about the room with a free drink?

In addition to those listed above there were also some extra perks available during the F&W Festival such as a reserved section in the American Gardens Theater for the Eat To The Beats Concert Series.

Also there was a reserved seating area for Illuminations.

Is there something special you have to do for this? or is it just an area you go to, show the card and they let you in?

Does anyone know anything more about this?

We always take advantage of the character meet and pictures. One of the best perks IMO is during F&W and going to the Chase lounge. It was a great way to cool off and get something to drink. The coke machine they use is pretty cool. We must have seemed easily amused because we had fun playing with it and creating flavors.

I have disney dollars I'm planning on using. If I want to get the 10% off purchases, do I have to actually put the charge on my disney visa! or can I show my card! get 10% off and then pay with disney dollars??

Is Epcot the only location with a meet & greet and free photo?
From DisneyRewards.com:

At WDW:
Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location
Stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too! Just present your Disney Visa Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 1pm to 7pm at Innoventions West at Epcot®.

At DLR:
Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location
Stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

Just present your Disney Visa Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure® Park (behind the "House of Ice" and next to Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!)
https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter