Friday can't come soon enough!

luvdisneytoo

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in 2 days! :hyper: I am so excited that I can't be still. I know this sounds weird but I am also a little sad because a lot of the fun for me is the planning and our trip will be over in a little over a week. :worried: But... I can begin planning for a future trip! :thumbsup2

I know exactly how you feel. :thumbsup2 We also leave in 2 days. I just don't know what else I can do to plan.
I should just go to sleep now b/c I keep thinking of things to add to the suitcase. :hyper: DH will have a fit on Friday when he can't lift the thing! pirate:

I know how you feel also. I keep thinking of all the things I'm going to get done around here when I get back and I am not living on the DIS. (yeah, right!) I still have a lot of packing to do and I keep thinking of a few more things I need from the store. Have a good trip everyone!

I posted yesterday as well and only 1 person responded. So I did not want you to feel like no one was dancing with you. I'm not part of the clique.... :rotfl:

Hope you have a great trip.. pixiedust: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We leave on Sunday :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: !!! I will be packing on Saturday and we are going to see a couple of the early parades Saturday afternoon. I can hardly wait to get back to Disney :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !

Safe travels everyone!!!

We leave in 2 days! I keep going to the store because I forgot something and when I get there I remember 5 more things and forget what I origionally went for. I am not kidding this has happened 3 times and I still haven't gotten film.

:goofy: :tigger: :mickeyjum :donald: I feel like the commercial. Everyone in my family is too excited to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter