Friday Ladies Post- A little early and long

I added a couple more pics, you might want to take a look Beauty and mermaid.

Beauty, where do you find your pictures? Your's are better than the ones I found.

Nice additions Serena! I like that picture of Kurt, I think it's a nice one. :D Cary Elwes looks pretty darn good too! ;)

Sherry.... alright ~ alright, you can have Brad, *Kim says reluctantly as she takes another peek at that yummy picture* I'll make you a deal... you keep your paws off mine, and I'll keep my paws off yours...deal?! ;) I thought you wanted Cameron though?? Just how many DO you want Miss Dis Angel? ;)

Originally posted by Kama89
I'll make you a deal... you keep your paws off mine, and I'll keep my paws off yours...deal?! ;)

OK....its a deal! ;)

I thought you wanted Cameron though?? Just how many DO you want Miss Dis Angel? ;)

:o :o :o
LOL! Oh, believe me, I still want Cameron! ;)
How many?? Hmmm.....I dunno.....there are just soooooooo many gorgeous hunks out there.....:teeth: :teeth:
I'll stick w/ Cameron & Brad.....for now! ;)

OOOO YUM!!!! You love us so much don't you Laurie! That is a great picture of Kurt! Actually these in my signature SDAngel found for me. She also sent me one with his butt showing:) Didn't think I could post that one here though!!

Kim did you hear Kurts whole name is Kurt Stephen Angle.....Heather and I (Olena) figured I could get a WWEKSA and say it stood for World Wrestling Entertainment Kicks Some A** but we all know what it really stands for;)

Laurie this has got to be my favorite Ladies Post yet!!!

I don't think it gets much better than this:

mel_gibson14.jpg

:)

Thanks, Serena!

Hot dam....Serena went wild today!! ;)

I'll take that Marcus guy! Who IS HE????

Just a model. :cool:

If the search was working you could find the other nice pictures of him. I might even be tempted to send you a couple that couldn't make the FLP. But not tonight. I've got to go. :p

Kim did you hear Kurts whole name is Kurt Stephen Angle.....Heather and I (Olena) figured I could get a WWEKSA and say it stood for World Wrestling Entertainment Kicks Some A** but we all know what it really stands for

ROTFL! :p That's certainly better than some of the lame-o excuses I was coming up with for my extra A & O. LOL!

Well, hello baby. I'm married to a Mark but he doesn't look like that Marcus.

I still love Tom Sellick. Not many Internet pictures of him around either.

Thanks Serena.

denise

You included so many of my favorites that it's amazing! As a matter of fact only David Duchovny was left out and considering how many favorites I have, that's very surprising. :)

Thanks!!! Now I'll go back and enjoy... :p

Happy Happy Friday everyone! That was the best ladies post EVER! Thanks Serena! Now I'm gonna ditch the mermaid and find a way to get Nomar into my posts!:D

What a way to start the morning! Don't you just love a smorgasbord?;) So many choices!!

Thanks, Serena -- nice job!!:) :) :)

Holy Moly!!!

:)

thanks serena!

Tamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter