Friday's Can We Make It To 1000 Riddle

I am so not in that I think you are going to have to send a search party.

But in the mean time, my siggie fulfills Lou's request.

PM sent, I'm IN!! Most definitely IN!

horsey:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

kim:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

spectrum-turbo said:
I am so not in that I think you are going to have to send a search party.

But in the mean time, my siggie fulfills Lou's request.

Awwww, someone will spare a mint I'm sure....keeping trying.

I would love to say I'm in...but after getting wrong answers for the last two days, I'm going to wait. Maybe my mom will know the answer for me. heehee

Completely OUT today.

But :wave: anyway.

Anyone care to spare a mint? Donna? I'll ride in the doom buggy with you :smooth: ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As soon as you get your mind out of the gutter I'm sure it will strike you like a bolt of lightning over the Haunted Mansion.

tmasingo said:
Completely OUT today.

But :wave: anyway.

Anyone care to spare a mint? Donna? I'll ride in the doom buggy with you :smooth: ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
you've got a hint in your own post & you're not in???? :confused3

Lars624 said:
you've got a hint in your own post & you're not in???? :confused3

Call me confused, but I don't see how that's a mint :confused3 I'm sending in my guess. It's not a very confident one, though :sad2:

mickeyfan2 said:
I would rather a full mint than a spare mint.

I am not sure I would be the right one to do it as I usually strike out the first time.... :rolleyes:

latoberg:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Tara:

ed0a246e.jpg.thumb.jpg

o.k. folks, i'm outta here for awhile. going to breakfast w/ some friends, then a little shopping.

All these mints strike me as a bit shallow.

You all should spare these poor folks and shoe them something with a little more entertaining.

latoberg said:
All these mints strike me as a bit shallow.

You all should spare these poor folks and shoe them something with a little more entertaining.

Ha! How 'bout a thank you? Clearly you are in after the mints from SOME people... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter