Fridays Fandabydozy Riddle

PM sent and I'm in. Thanks for the photo mint on #6, Donna! One of my DH's favorite (blech), so I should've guessed!

GO CARDS!

YEAH!!!! I'm IN!!! I'm IN!!!
7.gif

Early Whoo Hoo!! :woohoo:

(I'll save the rest of the ooo's for later!)

barrett7890 said:
utahmamma (who sent it to the wrong person :lmao: )

plwalk.gif

:rotfl2: UtahMama!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Donna- we need an addenda to the how to play the riddle sticky

Don't post the actual answers on the thread.

AND
Do send the answers via a PM to the Riddle Goddess who posted the riddle. Go to the first post and click on the OP. Send a PM. With the correct answers.

:rotfl2: I know Utah- you were busy wishing for World Peace..... no time to follow the rules......

Ok kids. I am out(ish) attending to my real life. May have time to swoop in for the whohooty. Most likely not. :guilty:

Good morning! :wave:

PM sent! I THINK I am in!

Happy Friday to everyone!

brandt79 said:
PM sent and I'm in. Thanks for the photo mint on #6, Donna! One of my DH's favorite (blech), so I should've guessed!

I suspect he watches it more for Kelly Lynch than Patrick Swayze tho ;)

celerystalker said:
Last edited by celerystalker : Today at 10:53 AM. Reason: I can't believe I forgot you yesterday in my list of specialties!

Yeah, about that....... :mad:

TwinkieMama said:
:rotfl2: UtahMama!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Donna- we need an addenda to the how to play the riddle sticky

Don't post the actual answers on the thread.

AND
Do send the answers via a PM to the Riddle Goddess who posted the riddle. Go to the first post and click on the OP. Send a PM. With the correct answers.

:rotfl2: I know Utah- you were busy wishing for World Peace..... no time to follow the rules......

Ok kids. I am out(ish) attending to my real life. May have time to swoop in for the whohooty. Most likely not. :guilty:

What did I do wrong this time??? I sent my PM to the original poster, didn't I?
I honestly dont know what I did wrong? If I sent my correct answers to ANYONE I should still get the TU or at least a pity WOO HOOO?

yay MyTalula! Not late today.
Or at least, not by my standards. I'm not like all these weirdos that can riddle at 5 am.
I tried it at 7 am, but I wasn't very good at it. So 9ish or 10ish is good for me. Plus, if I'm stuck, there's always mints (or sometimes the answer thanks to Ute) posted.

:sunny: :wave: Howdy riddlers! (that is from my daughter Lauren ~ age 4 ~ who loves to walk around with her cowboy hat from a steak house with Texas in its name and say Howdy Partner)

My PM has been sent, and I am IN!!!!!!

Loubon said:
Yeah, about that....... :mad:
Don't feel bad, Lou. She forgot me, too.

And, NO, CS, gas is NOT my specialty!

tink38 said:
Don't feel bad, Lou. She forgot me, too.

And, NO, CS, gas is NOT my specialty!
Lou - Horsey said I could add people. I'll add you in the next batch.
hehehehe.
I'd already thought of adding Twink in the next batch as pyrotechnics and shoe expert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter