fridays funky riddle

snowwite said:
Coffee,coffee,coffee.......and the recipe would be nice :thumbsup2
Did I mention it was a secret recipe? However, if you deposit 10,000 euros into my private Swiss bank account, #525TSCSI. . .oops. . .ummm. . .I'll pm you. . .

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You don't really have a firstmickey type attitude. Perhaps you should start shopping in the Tink department?

RV.....get me something with Tink on it! Duck said so! ;)

tinkallaboutme.gif

Hmmmmmm. . . .
TwinkieMama said:
Do you really want to know where the farmer was born? or where the farmer is farming today? As long as it isn't in Colombia in the commodity other than coffee. . .

Yes. And it is very expensive. Blame Congress.

Seasonal. Where is the Christmas tree farmer then?

Why are you assuming the farmer is a he? And that he flushes? Because the toilet seat lid was down. . .

It is for planting. It is a new disease resistant high yielding line. He paid quite a bit for it because seed was in limited supply this season. Does it contain steroids? Growth hormones? Will children begin to weigh in at 12-14 lbs?

Well, it is always 5 o'clock somewhere. Time for a drink!

Yes. And Bingo. Dummy. And he must be over 50. . .

Good FRIDAY Morning!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

PM sent and I think I'm IN...or I could be out :confused3

I guess I'll wait and see!!!

(oh, and it was good to see RV again!)

Yayyyy! I'm so IN!

I feel so smart today!

Love the Tink pin, BUT, it's all about ME!
Do I have to keep reminding you??? :rotfl2:

Hey! IT's December!
It snowed like a sonofagun! My kids are asking Santa for new sleds so they dont have to use Rubbermade lids again this year!!! (We waited too long last year and there were none to be found, because we are idiots).

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Just a small point...shouldn't my name be first??
Zip it Duck or I will change my siggie and claim to hate you :rolleyes: or be married to you, haven't decided if I want to be that mean yet ;)

I know I should know this one... but can't think of it yet. I'm sure I will think of it soon.

Yesterday's answer, though, was Hand In Hand

Does it contain steroids? Growth hormones? Will children begin to weigh in at 12-14 lbs?

No! you are thinking of animal commodities.... plant biotech involves using genes from other species to confer traits like disease and insect resistance, drought tolerance etc. Children may be less tasty to pests like the corn borer. ;)

:sunny: :wave2: TGIF riddlers!

My PM has been sent, and I am in.

Which, BTW, is exactly where I am staying today. No, I lie, I am going to move the car to the parking spaces in front of my building so DH can have the space in front of the garage. But that is it!!!! We may not have gotten as much snow in the south suburbs (of Chicago) as the northern 'burbs, but it is still yuck out there.

Hey Duck, where exactly are you and how are you doing with this wonderful white stuff today??

piglet too said:
Hey Duck, where exactly are you and how are you doing with this wonderful white stuff today??

You better be more specific that you mean snow when talking to him.....

piglet too said:
Yeah...I fell for that trick before-I have many admirers. Lets just say I'm actually in the city and I'm Northwest near the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter