fridays funtastic riddle

WEll, I am finally getting two seconds to answer the riddle! Easy peasy - PM sent and I'm it. Never too late to riddle!

Mnementh said:
Come on... weren't you trained how to revive things?

Ok....there is just NO way I'm replying to THIS! :bitelip: :teeth: :rotfl:

Horsey....quit picking at me! Or Ill fry up your fish for dinner!

HI AMY=GaKITTY!!!!!!!! :wave:

firstmickey said:
HI!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Lou: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Horsey: :lmao: :lmao: (eww on the fish!) thanks for missing me! :love2:

Gram...yeah right! :rotfl: :rotfl:

BFF.... :love:

Tooty fruity....alcohol...liquid..pours...Im IN! :thumbsup2

Cam Cam..... princess: :cloud9: :teeth:

Alan: No more of that! :rolleyes: ;)

Where's Syb today?????? :confused3

Duck...I was worried about you all day...glad you made it past the hunters.

Dog....good one! :rotfl:

and the rest of you.... :wave: :wave: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

FORGOT TO ADD: Monica...you really want to ask this crew a serious question? what are you? New here???????????? :rotfl: :teeth:

I took the hint when it went completly ignored. Not even a single pm. Maybe if I phased it like I needed a mint to solve a puzzle I was having about getting from point A to point B and visiting point sub a inbetween, I might of had a taker?

One place along the way I believe is Publix and there is also another one. Try the DVC board. Since ME the last two times we haven't made stops, we've had the groceries delivered.

Loubon said:
One place along the way I believe is Publix and there is also another one. Try the DVC board. Since ME the last two times we haven't made stops, we've had the groceries delivered.
Totally OT Lou ;)

Thanks for the love Lou. I did happen to stumble over allearsnet, in all my newness, and found some great directions which include several stops for shopping.

Y'all want a riddle or what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter