fridays funtastic riddle

horsegirl said:
Good morning Black friday shoppers and everyone else. PM sent and I think I might be in. :yay:

I'm a proud member of "everyone else"... :teeth:

sorry for the late TU, was out visiting

denise

slmic.gif

puppet

slmic.gif

chapter

slmic.gif

jessica

slmic.gif

mickey1122

slmic.gif

duckfan
slmic.gif

horsey

slmic.gif

Are you serious? Only two pages right now? There may not even be a woohooty today.

I'm not IN yet, and I feel like such a moron because math riddles are supposed to be my specialty. I got an answer, but it doesn't seem right, so it probably isn't.

I blame someone on the CB who posted about www.weffriddles.com . Now, those are really tough and my brain is fried from trying to figure them out. I can't even do math anymore :guilty:

Good evening Sunshines :sunny: I haven't the slightest idea :confused3

Chapter 11 said:
One senses this is a fairly common condition for you.
Zip it Spike ;) Thanks to roadie, I am in!!! Anyone want an Angel story :confused3

Mnementh said:
Well, that sort of fizzled out. You've given everybody false hope :p

dare I say it...

our Angel is a...

tease?!?!? :confused3 ;)

I'm in with help, but I gotta go. I say you all use your imaginations and guess what Angel's story is................wish I could help! :teeth: :wave:

:wave:

Are there even enough people online today to get 67 more posts on this thread?

L107ANGEL said:
;)

Shut the hell up :rolleyes:
;)
Wait... you'll come on to say that but you still won't tell us a story? Come on, I could use a bedtime story.

L107ANGEL said:
Sorry Sunshine but I am not your Mrs Robinson ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

NOW I get the whole Mrs. R. thing...that had me :scratchin for days!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fine>>>> So want to hear how I was almost arrested in a skirt and young mens size 11 sneakers yesterday :confused3 TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!!!!! :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Don't worry. Most of the people around here are confused for much longer periods of time.

Thanks for your support! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter