Friendliest, most inclusive place you have ever lived

How do you define “inclusive?” Where we live they pride themselves on being welcoming to LBGTQ+ families, people of color, etc. Who absolutely aren’t welcome are conservatives. I actually had a neighbor once joke that he has a shotgun in case a Republican were to turn up. I would classify myself as center-right politically though I’m pretty tolerant socially (and hate politics in general!), and I ind myself self censoring a lot. My son says he does the same thing in school and we certainly aren’t overtly political around the kids.

We chose to live here instead of a wealthier part of the area because I wanted my children to have a broader experience than what their cousins have had, but there are definitely trade offs.

I would love to live in a place where inclusive really means EVERYONE is welcome. I guess that’s kind of what New York City was like, except for the fact that it has become overrun with crime and filth. A little bit of my soul dies every time I commute through Penn Station. And coworkers wonder why I love WDW so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter