From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the FE that my dh made for our Mediterranean cruise. I think I will update it and use it.,

cbe13adc.jpg

The shirts were excellent quality. The size was very true and the material was not thin at all, in fact a little on the heavy side. I was very satisfied.

You have spoken so highly of your DH, I knew he was a super special guy but now I find out he sewed too??? A most awesome man indeed! Blessings to you.

Well, hump day and it is past lunchtime to boot so my day is winding down. All the shirt talk - I looked at Vista Print last night and do they have any other shirt options other than what you can see of that first page? Maybe now that I am really awake, I should go look again.

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks! Please post or PM me what you find out. I feel bad not ordering from the person that originally set this up but this company does toddlers size bracelets. I really want to get one for DD so I think we will be ordering from here too. I'm hoping the do double side printing on small orders as what I want the bracelet to say does nto fit on the toddler size.

I received a response Monday from Say It Bands. I need 5 bands, so I'm in the 5-9 quantity range, and they quoted me $1.99 per band. This includes the 2-line printing I wanted for the cell numbers as follows:

xxx-xxx-xxxx Mom
xxx-xxx-xxxx Dad

This price also includes the Mickey head icon if I can fit it in my letter-count.

25 letters max - Adult
21 letters max - Child
18 letters max - Toddler

They can only do front and back printing on the Adult bands, so I'll have to decide between doing the cell numbers or the cabin number for the children. Doesn't look like I can do both.

For anyone who has not ordered shirts and is thinking about it. I will be going to the big apparel trade show in Vegas next weekend for my business. There is a company offering some new high quality heat press transfers that are supposed to last longer than most home ones. I am planning on buying some so I can play with them and see how well they work. They are supposed to work great on both light and dark colored garments. If they work as advertised I would like to help anyone who still wants shirts. Sorry if this is long winded or doesn't make sense, I am just trying to get my thoughts out before they run away.

You have spoken so highly of your DH, I knew he was a super special guy but now I find out he sewed too??? A most awesome man indeed! Blessings to you.

Well, hump day and it is past lunchtime to boot so my day is winding down. All the shirt talk - I looked at Vista Print last night and do they have any other shirt options other than what you can see of that first page? Maybe now that I am really awake, I should go look again.

He was super special and most creative, but he made the FE from plastic canvas. I was clueless as to what to do and he said that would be his job so I did not hesitate to let him take over!:) He always came thru with a winner! We used it two other times and it hangs on the Mickey bedroom mirror. Time to bring it out to cruise again for sure!:lovestruc

He was super special and most creative, but he made the FE from plastic canvas. I was clueless as to what to do and he said that would be his job so I did not hesitate to let him take over!:) He always came thru with a winner! We used it two other times and it hangs on the Mickey bedroom mirror. Time to bring it out to cruise again for sure!:lovestruc

I will have to remember to take special note of it when I do your delivery.

Well, hump day and it is past lunchtime to boot so my day is winding down.

Today maybe hump day for some, but it is the last day of work for me till 10/31. Looks like another night of not getting out on time. That's fine. This weather is crazy. It is raining. I thought it never rained in L.A.

Well I took 2 dogs to the vet for shots and came home with 3! :laughing:

The rescue had another turn in and I couldn't leave him there so here he is!

I warned them I was going on vacation in 3 months! :lmao:

Yes, hopefully they'll be some time slots left for us Silver folks. I won't get to start booking until after we get home from the Rascal Flatts concert Thurs night.

I still haven't decided if we should do dinner or bunch or both.:rotfl:
Love Rascal Flatts - saw them last fall! I hear you about the Silver level! Going to a horse show in your neck of the woods this weekend. Come on out the the Rancho Murrieta Equine Center! DD will be showing at the Show of Champions Friday and Saturday!

AND since we will be moving next month -- I have to make sure to put all the cruise stuff it its own bag/box or I'm never going to find it. :wizard:

Great idea! So exciting! we are building a new house that is supposed to be done before Christmas so I am right there with you.

We got our Fish extender in the mail a few days ago! Sooooo cute! We bought from Grady's mommy on ebay. I also bid on a lot of items on ebay that we want to give for FE gifts. It is only 3 months away!:banana:
Gotta order mine!

:lmao:God luv ya!

Has anyone heard any rumors about who will be the special guests on the ship? We had Mike Super, Joey Fatone and Alphonse Ribero when we went in 2008. Mike Super was awesome!

Someone recently in another post suggested sayitbands.com since they allow customization of small orders AND have the Mickey imprint on them. I found others but I think I'm going to go with that suggestion since they said they ordered from them on a prior cruise and were satisfied plus for the above reasons.

I received a response Monday from Say It Bands. I need 5 bands, so I'm in the 5-9 quantity range, and they quoted me $1.99 per band. This includes the 2-line printing I wanted for the cell numbers as follows:

xxx-xxx-xxxx Mom
xxx-xxx-xxxx Dad

This price also includes the Mickey head icon if I can fit it in my letter-count.

25 letters max - Adult
21 letters max - Child
18 letters max - Toddler

They can only do front and back printing on the Adult bands, so I'll have to decide between doing the cell numbers or the cabin number for the children. Doesn't look like I can do both.

Thank you both for the info. I will email them for a quote.

:thumbsup2
Has anyone heard any rumors about who will be the special guests on the ship? We had Mike Super, Joey Fatone and Alphonse Ribero when we went in 2008. Mike Super was awesome!

who?lol, the comics on trans crusie were def pointing towards the usa peeps, not funny, but I was in the minoraty

You're so sweet to take in another one.:goodvibes

Love Rascal Flatts - saw them last fall! I hear you about the Silver level! Going to a horse show in your neck of the woods this weekend. Come on out the the Rancho Murrieta Equine Center! DD will be showing at the Show of Champions Friday and Saturday!

Darn, we'll be in Monterey Friday & Saturday; otherwise, I'd love to see her compete. Good luck and I hope all goes well! :thumbsup2

Today maybe hump day for some, but it is the last day of work for me till 10/31. Looks like another night of not getting out on time. That's fine. This weather is crazy. It is raining. I thought it never rained in L.A.

How awesome. I hope the weather straightens out and your day goes smooth and fast.

Gee, I didn't know getting shots added to the count :rotfl:. You have a big heart - kudos to you and your family for helping those animals out.

I had the same question about the shirts...has anyone used uberprints.com before? Their "fine print" seems to be worded in such a way that I think I could get around the TM issues. They have TONS of options incl. Sweatshirts, jackets, jerseys...I'm thinking of going with them, but I wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with them. Their prices.seem to be about 10% less than zazzle (or at least the royal blue raglan that I want is).

For anyone who has not ordered shirts and is thinking about it. I will be going to the big apparel trade show in Vegas next weekend for my business. There is a company offering some new high quality heat press transfers that are supposed to last longer than most home ones. I am planning on buying some so I can play with them and see how well they work. They are supposed to work great on both light and dark colored garments. If they work as advertised I would like to help anyone who still wants shirts. Sorry if this is long winded or doesn't make sense, I am just trying to get my thoughts out before they run away.

That is so kind of you to offer...please let us know how it turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter