Frontier expiration tickets

footballmouse

DIS Veteran
My son and DIL are using Frontier tickets that her parents cannot use. They expire on 8/12. Does anyone know if the entire trip needs to be completed by the expiration date, or if they are able to fly out before the date but return a week later.

I'm surprised tickets can be used by someone else...normally, once a ticket is issued in someone's name, that's who must use it.

That being said, the best place to find that information is contacting Frontier. They would be able to check the actual terms and conditions of the ticket (it may differ depending on the type of ticket) and give you the definitive answer.

My son is handling it but he just takes his time. I tried doing the online chat with Frontier and it was ridiculous, took forever for the computer to let me talk to someone and I finally ended the chat after waiting 30 minutes for someone to join in the chat.

I understand wanting to help your kids. BUT, in this case, he's an adult (assuming, since he's married). Let HIM do the leg work. The most I would do is tell him "Find out if you need to have the trip booked before the expiration, started, or totally complete. AND make sure you can use the tickets since they weren't in your name originally." Then leave it to him.

My son is handling it but he just takes his time. I tried doing the online chat with Frontier and it was ridiculous, took forever for the computer to let me talk to someone and I finally ended the chat after waiting 30 minutes for someone to join in the chat.

Frontier is a budget airline...and they are likely not going to be the most responsive when it comes to these situations.

Truth be told though - all airlines are like this. I waited on hold with American Airlines one night for two hours to finally get connected to someone for assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter