"Frozen" Birthday - Special Request for Niece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy31

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone!!

It's been a while since I've been on this board (we had to cancel our trip last September), but y'all have helped me so many times in the past!

And I appreciate our DISigners so much!! :goodvibes

My niece is having a "Frozen" Birthday Party for her 8th birthday this weekend. My sister hasn't been able to find anything "Frozen" because apparently everything is sold out.

Since she hasn't been able to find any birthday plates or napkins or anything else like that, she's trying to improvise w/ snowflakes & the light blue & lavender colors.

I'd love for my niece to have *something* that actually has some of the Frozen characters at her party.

I was thinking maybe some sort of poster/sign that I could frame in a 8 x10 frame to set on the table -

Maybe something w/ the 2 sisters (Elsa & Anna) & Olaf (the snowman) w/ the words - "Some people are worth melting for..." and "Happy 8th Birthday, Aimee!"

I looked at some of the DISigners' photobuckets, but I didn't find anything "Frozen". Did I miss anyone's "Frozen" DISigns - I may have been looking in the wrong places! ;)

Can anyone please design something "Frozen" for me (& my niece!)?

Thank you!! :)

Happy Birthday Aimee
Frozen Bag Topper
Hugs Mel

not sure what you could do with this DISign, but maybe use image as a cupcake topper or glue onto a white snowflake paper doillie.

A possible sign

Thank you so much!!!!

I love, love, love the idea of putting the round image onto doilies!!

And I'm not sure what my sister has planned for treats, but I'll pass the bag topper onto her!

I was wondering - For the sign, would it be possible to take off the balloons & presents & just have the characters & the wording? And maybe have the wording in the purple-color that matches Anna's cloak? I just really like all the snowflakes & the characters w/o the extra balloons & the present! But, if you can't, that's fine too!

You are wonderful, & I appreciate so much you taking the time to do this!

My niece is going to be so excited!

Thank you so much!!!!

I love, love, love the idea of putting the round image onto doilies!!

And I'm not sure what my sister has planned for treats, but I'll pass the bag topper onto her!

I was wondering - For the sign, would it be possible to take off the balloons & presents & just have the characters & the wording? And maybe have the wording in the purple-color that matches Anna's cloak? I just really like all the snowflakes & the characters w/o the extra balloons & the present! But, if you can't, that's fine too!

You are wonderful, & I appreciate so much you taking the time to do this!

My niece is going to be so excited!

Hi

My try

I'm also having a Frozen themed party this month. Amazon has an adorable 36 inch talk Olaf balloon. You'll have to get it filled but it looks adorable! I'm ordering one for my DD's party.

Oh my goodness!!! I love the new design for the sign! Thank you so very much!! :goodvibes

I was doing this as a surprise for my sister & niece, & I just sent my sister your DISigns!

She loves them & was so touched!

Regarding the bag toppers, she was going to make "Snowman Parts" Trailmix as treats for the kids. So the bag toppers would be going on bags of trailmix - marshmallows, pretzels, mini chocolate chips, etc.

She was wondering if maybe you could change the wording on the bag topper? Maybe --

Some people are worth melting for...

Here's some special "Snowman Parts" Trailmix
to Thank You for helping us celebrate
Aimee's 8th Birthday!

On the side w/ Anna & Elsa, could you take off the balloons & just have Elsa & Anna w/ the cupcake & the words - "Some people are worth melting for..."

And, on the side w/ Olaf, take off the cupcake & have the following words -

Aimee's 8th Birthday!

And, since you're changing things up a bit, could you match the font style & font color to the updated sign?

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to do this for us!! And my sister says thank you too!!

Oh my goodness!!! I love the new design for the sign! Thank you so very much!! :goodvibes

I was doing this as a surprise for my sister & niece, & I just sent my sister your DISigns!

She loves them & was so touched!

Regarding the bag toppers, she was going to make "Snowman Parts" Trailmix as treats for the kids. So the bag toppers would be going on bags of trailmix - marshmallows, pretzels, mini chocolate chips, etc.

She was wondering if maybe you could change the wording on the bag topper? Maybe --

Some people are worth melting for...

Aimee's 8th Birthday!

On the side w/ Anna & Elsa, could you take off the balloons & just have Elsa & Anna w/ the cupcake & the words - "Some people are worth melting for..."

And, on the side w/ Olaf, take off the cupcake & have the following words -

Aimee's 8th Birthday!

And, since you're changing things up a bit, could you match the font style & font color to the updated sign?

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to do this for us!! And my sister says thank you too!!

Hi Hon
I am short on time (heading out) but hopefully this will work
Take care
hugs Mel

Thank you!!!!!

That is perfect!

I appreciate this so much!

I'll try to take some pics tomorrow!

Could I get just Elsa and Anna with no words? We're going to WDW in April for our spring break and we haven't been able to find any Frozen shirts...any other designs with the Frozen characters would be welcome!

Thanks! I had planned on doing an extensive search on here but there are just way too many threads to look through! We love Frozen so much!

Tracey

Could I get just Elsa and Anna with no words? We're going to WDW in April for our spring break and we haven't been able to find any Frozen shirts...any other designs with the Frozen characters would be welcome!

Thanks! I had planned on doing an extensive search on here but there are just way too many threads to look through! We love Frozen so much!

Tracey

Hi Tracey
I do not have any t-shirt DISigns
you might want to start a new thread asking for what you are looking for.
Take care
Hugs Mel

Happy Birthday Aimee
Frozen Bag Topper
Hugs Mel

not sure what you could do with this DISign, but maybe use image as a cupcake topper or glue onto a white snowflake paper doillie.

A possible sign

I was wondering if it was possible to please get these three designs but with the name changed to Jerrica. Please, please? I have been traveling all over the state of Ohio because one store will have Frozen cups and one three hours away will have the pinata. It has been very frustrating but I've done it for my daughter's birthday party and I know she will love these.

I was wondering if it was possible to please get these three designs but with the name changed to Jerrica. Please, please? I have been traveling all over the state of Ohio because one store will have Frozen cups and one three hours away will have the pinata. It has been very frustrating but I've done it for my daughter's birthday party and I know she will love these.

Sorry
I have unsubscribed to this thread as I am not currently making any of these.
Please feel free to start a new thread requesting what you are looking for.
Hugs Mel

Once requests have been completed for the DISer that requested, additional requests must not be added to the thread.....DISers need to read the forum rules in the Creative Boards Welcome sticky

For Mel's benefit, I am closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter