• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frustrated - Making PS for Xmas/New Year without knowing Pricing and Park Hours

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We are going to stay at WDW for 10 nights between Xmas Eve and 1/3/04.

So far, YC concierge planning staff is making all our PS for us and we have between 13-17 people.

It is a bit frustrating for me to decide where to book and when the PS is without knowing the park hours, special events, and the pricing of some of these meals (just learned on this Board that Xmas Day meals seem to have different prices).

I e-mailed YC concierge planning staff and she does not know the pricing at this time either, the system only tells her that certain discounts may not apply.

Anybody can share any insights?

Does anyone know the usual hours around this time of the year?

Thanks

I wish I knew too!!! My only thought is to keep checking these boards and www.wdwig frequently so that when the info comes out, we'll be ready to make any changes we feel need to be made. Jill

From what I can remember MK is ususally opened the latest,which is 11:00 and 12:00 on Christmas Day and of course later on NYE. MGM I think closes around 10:00 except for NYE. Epcot and AK hours don't change much. I made a PS for Prime Time yesterday and the computer wouldn't let them book anything later than 6:00. The CM had no clue why. Its a little frustrating. Hopefully all the info will be posted soon.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter