fun spot

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to funspot action park, skull kingdom, or wonderworks? Ive read a little about these places and was curious how they are? Funspot gocarts look really cool. The kids love gocarts.

We're thinking of going to Fun Spot on Sunday...I hope someone familiar with this park responds. The go carts look like a lot of fun!

I' ve been to all of them and can report that the elevated wooden go kart tracks at Fun Spot are well worth a try if you like go karts.

Skull Kingdom is a pretty standard walk-through "haunted house" attraction, better than most perhaps. I used to prefer Terror on Church Street but it closed, as did a similar attraction in Kissimmee, making Skull Kingdom the only game in town.

WonderWorks is a combination of interactive science musuem and video arcade. There's also s lazer tag game room and a magic show in the evening (separate admission) with all-you-can-eat pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter