Funny Memes

That is true - they do prefer that you keep them indoors. That's like the only requirement.
Really? All of my cats were outdoor kitties. They ate, slept and pretty much did whatever they wanted inside but went to the bathroom outside and occasionally brought me some awful surprises like half dead or completely dead critter's and creatures. But they slept with me and liked the fireplace and all. If I was trying to get them to come inside one came when I called and the other one when I pressed the can opener. It seems cruel to me to keep them inside all the time.

Really? All of my cats were outdoor kitties. They ate, slept and pretty much did whatever they wanted inside but went to the bathroom outside and occasionally brought me some awful surprises like half dead or completely dead critter's and creatures. But they slept with me and liked the fireplace and all. If I was trying to get them to come inside one came when I called and the other one when I pressed the can opener. It seems cruel to me to keep them inside all the time.
The feelings/requirements tend to vary by place. I was asked by the shelter to keep mine in unless I walked them in a leash. My friend in another country was asked to leave a window open for hers in good weather. :laughing: - Here the shelters value extending the cat's lifespan and saving birds, there they value preserving as much of the cat's natural lifestyle as possible. Neither is wrong - just different.

The feelings/requirements tend to vary by place. I was asked by the shelter to keep mine in unless I walked them in a leash. My friend in another country was asked to leave a window open for hers in good weather. :laughing: - Here the shelters value extending the cat's lifespan and saving birds, there they value preserving as much of the cat's natural lifestyle as possible. Neither is wrong - just different.
If I had one here I’d have to keep it inside because we have a very active coyote population.

That is true - they do prefer that you keep them indoors. That's like the only requirement.
Yes, I had to promise that I wouldn't let her out -- not that she wants to go out. One of the other ones (that showed up at the back door starving and covered with ticks) goes out on a leash. The other male wants to go out but won't put the harness on so he must stay in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter