Furniture for trade!

Hey again,

I'm interested in your home theater TV, how many credits are you looking to sell that one for?

Also, out of curiosity, the Dreams pirate chair?

Well, I'm not Dianne. lol
Sorry, but I don't have multiples for trade right now.

OMG I am so embarrassed! Please accept my apology for the name mix up. :flower3: (Re-reads post...Now what was I thinking...saw the name Dianne in there somewhere...oh it was in Lost in the Clouds. Big oops!:confused: )

Please keep me in mind if any of these items become available for credits. Thanks!

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Red
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Penny Press Red
Penny Press Purple
Tron Tank Seat Red
Tron Tank Seat Yellow
Turnstile Purple

And again (bright red face) sorry.
Happy

Hey again,

I'm interested in your home theater TV, how many credits are you looking to sell that one for?

Also, out of curiosity, the Dreams pirate chair?

Make me an offer. :)

OMG I am so embarrassed! Please accept my apology for the name mix up. :flower3: (Re-reads post...Now what was I thinking...saw the name Dianne in there somewhere...oh it was in Lost in the Clouds. Big oops!:confused: )

Please keep me in mind if any of these items become available for credits. Thanks!

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Red
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Penny Press Red
Penny Press Purple
Tron Tank Seat Red
Tron Tank Seat Yellow
Turnstile Purple

And again (bright red face) sorry.
Happy

NP. Perfectly understandable. just an innocent mistake. :)

As for those items, please make me an offer. :)

i'm not 100% sure how much the home theater tv goes for nowadays, so i hope you're not offended with an offer of 3k?

as for the dreams chair ... i've seen a variety of wants for it, even up to 40k which i definitely cannot afford, i was just curious as to what you would be satisfied with for it. 10k? haha, again, please don't be offended by such a low offer.

Dreams Captain Hook Chair
Home Theater TV
Turnstile Red
Turnstile Purple

what out of these could i get for.. a HSM piano, animation viewer, 2 nemo middle pieces, a animators desk, magenta flying saucer chair,and a magenta rocket chair?

Here is my offer:

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue 1,200
Candy Cane Blue 750
Candy Cane Red 750
Penny Press Red 1,200
Penny Press Purple 1,200
Tron Tank Seat Red 8,00
Tron Tank Seat Yellow 800
Turnstile Purple 500

:teacher: If my math is correct 7,200 via kiosk for the items above. Please let me know what you think?

Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow (I have no idea. Do you have a price in mind?)

Thanks!
Happy

hello:) i was wondering if you still had the hong kong ship chair in yellow. and if you do i'd like to start by offering 4k credits for it. please let me know:) thanks!

i'm not 100% sure how much the home theater tv goes for nowadays, so i hope you're not offended with an offer of 3k?

as for the dreams chair ... i've seen a variety of wants for it, even up to 40k which i definitely cannot afford, i was just curious as to what you would be satisfied with for it. 10k? haha, again, please don't be offended by such a low offer.
I've seen the TV go for much more. :)
I'm not sure what I would accept for the Dreams chair.
Both of these items I would prefer to use to get items instead of credits. :)

Dreams Captain Hook Chair
Home Theater TV
Turnstile Red
Turnstile Purple

what out of these could i get for.. a HSM piano, animation viewer, 2 nemo middle pieces, a animators desk, magenta flying saucer chair,and a magenta rocket chair?
Not needing the Piano or the saucer chair (unless it's HKDL). I'm also not really interested in the nemo middles.
The rest is not enough to get the Hook chair, TV or red turnstile. :(

So, the animation viewer and animators desk for the purple turnstile?

Here is my offer:

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue 1,200
Candy Cane Blue 750
Candy Cane Red 750
Penny Press Red 1,200
Penny Press Purple 1,200
Tron Tank Seat Red 8,00
Tron Tank Seat Yellow 800
Turnstile Purple 500

:teacher: If my math is correct 7,200 via kiosk for the items above. Please let me know what you think?

Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow (I have no idea. Do you have a price in mind?)

Thanks!
Happy
OK. I like all those. :) Let me know when you would like to get together. :) (I have 2 purple turnstiles;)
For the HKDL Chair yellow, captain_casie currently has the highest bid.

hello:) i was wondering if you still had the hong kong ship chair in yellow. and if you do i'd like to start by offering 4k credits for it. please let me know:) thanks!
See below for highest bid. :)

5K for the yellow hong kong chair?

Look who is shopping again. :woohoo:

Flying Saucer Chair Black 750 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Dark Blue 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Light Blue 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Magenta 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Orange 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Purple 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Yellow 500 credits

Total offer 3,750 for the rainbow of seven chairs. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Happy

How do you feel about the following credit amounts?
Cookie Tree - 1000
Gingerbread bench - 500

Look who is shopping again. :woohoo:

Flying Saucer Chair Black 750 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Dark Blue 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Light Blue 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Magenta 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Orange 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Purple 500 credits
Flying Saucer Chair Yellow 500 credits

Total offer 3,750 for the rainbow of seven chairs. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Happy
That sounds good to me. Let me know when you'd like to meet up. Again, any time after 7pm east. :)

I already got to red turnstile sorry :(
Also would you take credits for the Home Theater TV? If so how much?
OK. Sorry, I would rather get actual items for theTV. :)
I'm really wanting to get quest items which I can not otherwise get. I can always get more credits. ;)

How do you feel about the following credit amounts?
Cookie Tree - 1000
Gingerbread bench - 500

Those sound good to me.
Please let me know when you'd like to meet up. I can be available any time after 7pm east during the week. :)

Thanks for accepting the offer. :thumbsup2 I will watch for you on my list the next couple of nights after 7pm EST.

Happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter