Fussy Child Eater

ROMNEY

Earning My Ears
We have a fussy young eater, we have visited all star movies twice in Florida,
this has been fine because in the food courts, they have toasters,microwaves etc,so we can do toast for him,or warm up milk for weetabix etc.
People who have been to one of the following
Sequoia Lodge,Cheyenne,Santa FE, can they confirm if any of the above
(toasters,microwaves ) are available.

Hi there!

I'm only guessing here (hopefully someone else can help) but I don't recall seeing any toasters or microwaves at Sequoia Lodge. It must be said that I'm not the most observant type in the world though :rolleyes:

The SL doesn't have the same sort of set up as at ASMo so it would not surprise me if there weren't any.

Sorry :( Hopefully I'm wrong or someone else will have some good ideas!

We stayed at Davy Crocket Ranch and I did notice a microwave at the restaurant there. I don't recall seeing toasters. You have to have a car to stay at the Ranch. Disney provides no transportation to the parks from that location. I hope someone can help you with the motels that are closer.
Katy

Santa Fe definately has toasters at breakfast time, or did last Oct., although you can't alter the settings on them and it just warms the bread up really, it's sort of like a conveyor belt, pop the bread in one side and it comes out the other, so you can put it back through, which as I recall most people were doing.

Don't remember seeing them at Cheyenne, but they might very well have them, don't know about microwaves - sorry. :confused3

We stayed in Santa Fe last year, and they do have toasters. We have the same issue as you, DS is a very fussy eater...

The only problem was that we got allocated a late breakfast sitting , and they had run out of bread and turned the toaster off.....not impressed, so I complained and they found some bread and I made him some toast, but he wouldn't eat it cos it was "different" bread....Arggh.

Breakfast at Santa Fe was a bit hit and miss....

Staying at Davy Crockett means you have your own kitchen. Which of course means you can be much more flexible at meal times.

As you can see from our countdown we are fans of DC ranch.

Woulnd this be an option for you?

Hi

Not sure about those hotels, but I know they have a microwave (not sure about a toaster as never looked) at Au Chalet de la Marionnette when you have the Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast there (which you would be eligible for staying in any of these hotels). Plus you get into the park early and can get on the rides quickly!!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter