FYI slight price change on some rooms: loews site

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I was searching ....again,,, in vain this morning for rates for my dates in late Feb. No discounts yet on the loews site BUT I noticed that they have slightly lowered some rates on some rooms - specifically a standard room at the Portofino is now something like $279 "seasonal rate" (rack) where I think it had been $309. and THe club floor at the Hard Rock was $359 where it had been $369. These were the only changes I saw. Still doesn't help me right now BUT maybe this is an indication that the real discounts are coming. (?)

i certainly hope so. i have never stayed onsite and am excited about going in june 2004 but i know that i have a long wait for discounts. it is driving me crazy because i am usually booked by now for next year's vacation. i would be uncontrollably nuts if i was going in late february. good luck!

What codes are you putting in on the loews site for discounts? I have tried AAA and sometimes it will come up. Is there anything else?

I can get rates that are much lower on Hotelkingdom.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter