Gallery Stores - where?

Mainepinpal

Mouseketeer
Can anyone out there tell me where the Disney Gallery stores are in the following cities? I am going to NYC, then Baltimore, then Washington DC starting this Saturday for a week. I will be chaperoning a trip with 90 high school students ( and 12 other chaperons, thank heavens!), but when we are in these cities, we will stop at malls for food courts, and I will be looking for Disney pins. Any suggestions?
thanks for the help!
Penny
Mainepinpal

There's a Disney Gallery on the 3rd level of the main NYC Disney Store, which is located on 5th Avenue and 55th Street.

Donna

Colorado pin collectors - Is there a Disney Gallery Store
in Denver or Colorado Springs?

Thanks,
Kim :)

I have a partial list -- admittedly a few months old -- of phone numbers for the Gallery Stores, and I can post them if anyone would like.

IIRC, metropolitan areas with Disney Gallery Stores include NYC, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles (Orange County area?), Philadelphia (King of Prussia?), Boston, Cleveland (North Olmstead?), Detroit, Chicago, Miami, and three in New Jersey -- Paramus, Bridgewater, and Freehold.

There are no gallery stores in Baltimore. There is a Disney Store in the Gallery but it is getting ready to close. This is in the Inner Harbor.

Gee, if I knew you were coming to Baltimore, I could meet you and we could pin trade.

Darlene

There are no gallery stores in Washington DC either, actually there are no Disney Stores in Washington DC. (many in the surrounding areas of VA, MD--no gallery stores there either. Only 2 that sell WDCC pieces, Colombia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA {Tysons' is closed until September for remodeling--so their stuff is at the Dulles Town Mall temporarily)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter