Game - Guess that movie...

rhysd2

Let's have popcorn and dippin' dots
Afternoon guys.

Been perusing the various game threads around and thought maybe I'd start my own. Seen this done on various boards before and it normally works pretty well.

Being a big movie fan as well i love games like this.

**How it works**

Basically its very simple. I post a quote from a movie, you all take guesses at the movie its from. first one to get it right then posts their own quote etc etc.

If you like down the line we can keep a running total of peoples scores but at first its generally nicer to do it in a non competitive way.

So anyway heres your first quote, fairly easy one to get you started.

"The new oldsmobiles are in early this year"

guess away

lol im sorry is that not as easy a one as i thought? want one a lil easier?

rhys

No don't change it :) I am sure someone will know it - I am just a little stupid:crazy:

LOL you're not stupid because you dont recognise a quote :P just means you dont know or like the movie in question.

i will give a little clue as now i think of it, it probably isnt as easy as i thought.

**Clue**

the line is said as they are being chased in a car through a shopping mall.

umm trying to think of one that wont give it away to obviously.......

in this movie these people driving through the mall not only had the police chase them but a local chapter of the nazi party......

ok....

Here is a easy one

There's no place like home.

Can I post one as Tim has gone off line ??

<b> Nobody puts baby in the corner</b>

I know that one Kaylee

Its

Dirty Dancin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter