Game room at Contemporary?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has any one been to the game room at the CR? I remember in the late 80's, it was one huge room and it was open 24 hours a day. Is it still as large? If it isn't open 24 hours, how late is it? Even 15 years later, DS's talk about it! Going back next year, and hope it will live up to their memories!

We were there back in Jan with little children, so we didn't stay up too late...but it is open 24 hours. It seemed to be a good sized room, though I wouldn't know if they've changed it throughout the years.

Check out http://www.wdwig.com/faq_con.htm
and you can find out more info!!! We loved our stay in the Contemporary. I wish we could do it every time!

It's open 24/7, but you can only cash out your tickets during limited hours.

We were at the Poly in May and visited the game room at the CR. It was great. My kids loved it and wanted to go back again and again. It is large and has a lot of games, all appear to be in good shape. At some of the hotels, the game rooms are small or have broken games. Not at the CR. My wife wants to stay there next time because of the game room, but I think it is better to stay somewhere else. Then the kid won't always be asking for money to go to the game room.

I even got hooked on the games at CR game room!

My kids had a blast. They each had a roll of quarters and we atill had to get more!:D

My husband and oldest son played enough to win us all these little water guns that work great. We had fun with them ALL summer and while we were at WDW, we were the envy of all the kids at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter