Garden ~Boggle~

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
You know how to play Boggle, right? :)

Make as many words, related to Gardening and Nature, as you can, using the letters from the featured word. Words must have a three letter minimum. Try to make sure the words you post haven't already been listed.

Let's limit it to 2 words per post, okay! :)

Since this is a Disney website, we'll use a Disney word that everyone should be familiar with. :)

How about.....

~Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~

Here we go! :)

soil

dirt

Next? :)

You know, I wrote down some words last night, 67 of them, and never got tulip, tadpole, or frog....lol. :o I guess Boggle is a community effort! :)

Toad

Plot

and I was gonna say Taxodiaceae !!!

That's a GREAT one, tlgoblue!!

Slugs on the Fescue

I can make a sentence with my words!

Way to go Mamu!! ::yes::

Gina, there's only one F and no W or H in Supercalifrag.....whatever..:p

Like two peas in a pod .

:tongue:

Hee Hee! I think the color in the sentence beats me. :)

Apple or Pear which is your favorite?

Now I'll ask a guestion in color, as my brain goes numb from lack of sleep, trying to SHOW OFF! This game is getting too hard for me, plus it driving me :crazy: Good Night Buds, it's back to bed under tons of blankets trying to keep warm on this cold, January morning.

Great game Kim!

What about Figs or Pears , Mamu? :p

I think tlgoblue is responsible for raising the bar on the game! :teeth:

I hope you got some more sleep, 4:25 is way too early to be up!!! :eek: :D

LOL..obviously now is too early for me...I meant to say Figs and Grapes !!!! :o :D

I'm awake again and sure am wondering "if what"? If I can't answer this question maybe I need more sleep. Better yet maybe a plane ride some where warm.

I do know one thing if it wasn't so cold maybe I could be out side in the gardens instead of trying to match words with words, and colors too words. Does this make sense? Below zero temp make a persons think :crazy:

Graft a branch to the F r u i t tree

Recap of words already posted. :)

soil
dirt
grass
tulip
tadpoles
frogs
toad
plot
tree
leaf
crocus
taxodiaceae :eek:
gladiolus
peat
rose ....peat rose...lol
iris
colour
spade
slugs
fescue
peas
pod
apple
pear
figs
grapes
fragile
place
fruit
graft

::yes::

I sure you read my last reponse and wondered :confused: what the heck I was asking. Me too!!

Actually I thought Oldkicker ended his sentence with the word if instead of !!. It's tough to get old! Besides everything else you can't see either.

Now that my eyesight is back, found my glasses, forget my reply.

Fuzzy caterpillars on the Asters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter