Gas Prices ???????

Here in Missouri we have some of the lowest prices in the nation. It's currently around $3.39 a gallon.

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

It was $3.69 here but then jumped to $3.89 in the fear of Ike.

I've heard though that some places near here are $4.15 and above and that one place is even $4.99.

Talk about draining your pockets. I knew there was a reason I was staying in this weekend.

:mad: :mad: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad:
Just finished filling up my H3. The sign at the station listed the price for 87 octane at $3.99, it was still $3.79 at the pump. I also filled up my Ninja 250 at $3.99 at a different station. All in all, it took me about an hour to do both. I have heard rumors that there are some stations already over $5 and some even as high as $6. I leave in a week to go to WDW. I really hope it goes back down before then. Otherwise, Disney won't be getting as much money as they thought they would.
:mad: :mad: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad:

Here in Albany, Georgia - gas just today went to $4.50 a gallon and is expected to go higher. We're also hearing that there won't be any more gas deliveries until Thursday the 18th.:scared1: :sick:

$3.57 on average in Orlando, including near Disney and about 30 mins north. Some parts of town are more.

just went up to $3.99 in the last hour here in western ny. the price sure goes up faster than it goes down. our gov. needs to jump in and control these oil prices.:scared:

In the Springfield IL area it is $3.99 but I have heard people at work say it is $5.00 in some places. Can you say price gouging?

I am in Western NY as well, but I only get gas at Sam's. I get it on the days I need to go to get food at Sam's anyway. I filled up today or $3.61 a gallon.

Ok I'm going to make an additional post to the one earlier. The price has now gone up to $4.66 a gallon in central Florida and there has been a run on gas so stations are running out and having to close down. Gov. Crist has created an investigation on price gouging and anyone that sees gouging is urged to call a phone number.

What happened was, this afternoon, people started getting gas because they were afraid that gas would go up tomorrow morning due to Ike. This created a frenzy with the station owners to raise the prices to make more money, and this created a panic which made people get more gas and so the stations ran out.

This Morning: $3.57
This Evening: $4.66

I beat you all.

This morning it was $3.44
When I got off of work at 11pm I filled up, it was $3.59

Lord only knows what itll be when I wake up in the morning.

Today in central NC I saw it for $4 a gallon and about 4 minutes down the road from there I saw one gas station with the price of $3.85.

It's $3.89 in some places in Raleigh, NC and $4.79 in others. Does anyone know if Ike damaged to oil riggs or if they were spared?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter