Gaston

rickybobby

Please bring back Tapestry of Nations
Does he still make regular meet and greets in new Fantasyland? Have seen it on youtube, never in person.

I don't know if they are regular or scheduled, but he always seems to be outside "his" pub when we are. He's a funny one, really plays it up.

Get there early- when we met him they only let a small number of people in the line. He spends a few moments with each group and only stays out for a short time. But it's the best meet and greet we've ever done!

This^
Short stints.
He talks ALOT.
So he doesn't see many.
We've never seen him in the set we got in line for him ....
.... we've always had to wait out his breaks.

That said, I never liked the character until I met him at MK and now it's a favorite. :thumbsup2

Have had lots of good interactions but one was really special. DS1 (adult), who is the one who LOVES characters, is disabled and loves to meet Gaston. One visit Gaston asked if he had visited his tavern. Since DS doesn't really speak conversationally, I said yes. He then grabbed arms with DS and they walked off for the tavern. I didn't want to turn around since I just knew everyone was glaring that we were eating up time. We went inside the tavern to the room with the fireplace and his chair. He told a man sitting in the chair to get up. He told DS to sit down. Then very loudly to a hushed tavern he told everyone that whenever Master B was visiting that this would be his chair for him to use. The photographer followed and had some great shots. DS was so excited. It was really cool. Hopefully those in line behind us were okay with it ...

I forgot he even flexed muscles with him ...

ca5a737a-724a-4030-b9db-50f61f73a1c3.png

Last edited:
Have had lots of good interactions but one was really special. DS1 (adult), who is the one who LOVES characters, is disabled and loves to meet Gaston. One visit Gaston asked if he had visited his tavern. Since DS doesn't really speak conversationally, I said yes. He then grabbed arms with DS and they walked off for the tavern. I didn't want to turn around since I just knew everyone was glaring that we were eating up time. We went inside the tavern to the room with the fireplace and his chair. He told a man sitting in the chair to get up. He told DS to sit down. Then very loudly to a hushed tavern he told everyone that whenever Master B was visiting that this would be his chair for him to use. The photographer followed and had some great shots. DS was so excited. It was really cool. Hopefully those in line behind us were okay with it ...
That sounds so awesome and memorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter