gee will SW fares ever come down for JAn

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I started watching the fares since they came out

a few days later coming home 2-2-18 the fare was $109 NS from MCO to MKE

but going down (1-26-18) was 145--I figured Id wait since they should come down soon

now there 173 going down!!!!!

this is nuts weve never paid anywhere near that rate

I know I have some time but wow

glad I got my fare coming home now if I can only get down there for a reasonable fare

I'm still waiting for mid December to drop. I was at work on release day & wasn't able to get them first thing in the morning. Within an hour or so the price jumped from $123 to over $200. It's been sitting at 275 for months. Our flight down dropped to 90 about 6 weeks ago. Still waiting on the return flight.

Several flights show WGA fares as unavailable that day, from almost any city I check. I saw this before for our trip in May. I panicked & bought at 290. About 2 months before the flight, all the WGA fares returned & I ended up paying something like $79. I ended up with 225 credit each. I bought our flight down with that & still have a decent amount for our return trip. I'm hoping the same kind of price drop happens again. And soon!

I'd wait it out. I just booked our mid October SW flights yesterday. I've been watching them for months and yesterday they dropped to $90 for the flight there and $63 for the flight home.

8-10 weeks prior in my market ( Chicago ) I usually see the prices start to drop. Also make sure you are checking on different days of the week to book. If you look at the site on a Friday the fares can be higher than if you look on a Tuesday. That's my market and each can be different but this is what I've seen over the last few years.

Prices for November are crazy high too!!! I'm starting to get really worried this trip will cost us a fortune in flights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter