Gekkos? (Crocs knock-off brand)

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
Can you stand another thread about these silly looking shoes? :lmao:

There's a big kiosk of these Crocs-like shoes at my local mall. They are only $20 a pair, and I almost bought some thinking they were Crocs until I looked closer. The brand name is "Gekko." Has anyone heard of these? Are they any good?

Definitely not worth it. I bought a pair for my DS and he only wore them a couple of times, but he lives in his Crocs. The Gekkos just weren't that comfortable for him.

I've heard some poor things about Gekkos. I haven't personally tried them myself, but I have some friends who wanted to save money and so they bought those...they were not happy. They went for Crocs instead and have been much happier. But again, I haven't personally tried them, so take it for what it's worth.

Hi, I have bought two pairs each year for two years for my husband, of gekko sport shoes. He loves them. I am just about to buy some more as he has worn through the treads!
He has Parkinson's and it is difficult to find shoes which are COMFORTABLE as well as LIGHT IN WEIGHT. People with Parkinson's are hampered in their mobility, so just lifting their feet to walk, is very hard. Gekkos are ideal for this. Also they come in different colors, and are cheap enough to have more than one pair at a time.
The Gekko Sport design has a slightly neater design than the `holes' version. Even so, although we all thought crocs looked weird at first, they and gekkos have been around long enough for us to get used to their look!
A female friend also has some and she loves them.
Just saying ... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter