Genie Plus - Experiences and Reviews

I know this is covered elsewhere and probably easy to find, but figured I'd go the lazy route and just ask.

Making my first ever Disneyland visit next week. Bought Genie+. Can I only start making reservations when I enter the park? How quickly do times fill up?

I'm a veteran of WDW where you can start at 7 AM and some rides are gone for the day in a minute.

Thanks, all!!!

PS: And I can download all my photos for free since I have Genie+, right?

Last and most important thought:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW US TO RIDE MULTIPLE TIMES USING G+/LL

I don't know why this ridiculous "once only per ride" restriction is in place. We already paid a premium to get G+ after all. If we want to go on Guardians 5 times using LL, that means we aren't taking up LL space somewhere else, so it's not added congestion. And it was allowed with MaxPass anyway, so why take that away from us? By far my biggest criticism of G+. I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way.

Unfortunately it would be added congestion. If you rode Guardians 5x, chances are 1000 other G+ users would also want to ride it 5x. The waits for the really popular LL rides would be a lot longer, and everyone would complain because the LL waits are so long, when in reality, it’s only a few of the LL rides that are jammed up.

I kinda miss the days of the ticket books! 😉

Unfortunately it would be added congestion. If you rode Guardians 5x, chances are 1000 other G+ users would also want to ride it 5x. The waits for the really popular LL rides would be a lot longer, and everyone would complain because the LL waits are so long, when in reality, it’s only a few of the LL rides that are jammed up.

I kinda miss the days of the ticket books! 😉

On the one hand, I don't disagree with you on a hypothetical level. But on the other hand, this was previously allowed with MaxPass and I don't think it caused the problem you are describing back then. So by that token I remain confused as to why this couldn't be brought back.

On the one hand, I don't disagree with you on a hypothetical level. But on the other hand, this was previously allowed with MaxPass and I don't think it caused the problem you are describing back then. So by that token I remain confused as to why this couldn't be brought back.

It seems to me that the return times for G+ are vastly improved from MP days. When we were there late December we were able to get on any G+ ride even after rolling in after 10 or 11. Back during MP days a lot of rides would have already either run out or had return times late in the evening.

The difference could at least be accounted for by free FP offerings but I think the once-per-day rule is having a major positive impact on return time availability.

I know this is covered elsewhere and probably easy to find, but figured I'd go the lazy route and just ask.

Making my first ever Disneyland visit next week. Bought Genie+. Can I only start making reservations when I enter the park? How quickly do times fill up?

I'm a veteran of WDW where you can start at 7 AM and some rides are gone for the day in a minute.

Thanks, all!!!

PS: And I can download all my photos for free since I have Genie+, right?
Yes you make reservations once you enter the park. Most stuff doesn’t sell out until very late except Soarin’ and Matterhorn which run out a few hours before park closing. And yes photos are free

MaxPass was different - Disney planned for MP to be the step up from FP, so a premium service that only some people would use. I think they want/expect a higher adoption rate with G+ since it’s the only option, and if everyone’s buying G+, they have to design it for larger quantities of use. I do seem to remember MP having issues with late availability or no availability for passes on the most popular rides at times, but maybe that’s my (bad) memory playing tricks on me?

Well, thanks everyone for your tips. We found the biggest issue with Genie+ is when a ride goes down when you have already scanned in. You've lost time and you get a multi-experience pass, which only guarantees a longer line to wait in again when you come back. This happened to us TWICE on Soarin'. Guest services was downright rude when we expressed our frustration with the lost time. the ME passes are great when you haven't gotten in line yet, but they're awful if you've already scanned in and are waiting to load.

Here’s my genie+ and individual LL report for 2/9. I’m typing a lot of this up 2 days later with a full very successful park day in between so I don’t necessarily remember every little detail lol

I arrived about 6:30 for an 8:00 park opening with a reservation at Disneyland. I was almost the first lined up at security. At 7:10 security opened and a little before 7:30 they scanned my ticket. For some reason California Adventure lightning lanes weren’t available yet but I figured I might as well reserve something so I got Space from 8-9. But by the time I got to the rope at Frontierland, lightning lanes at California Adventure were available so I got Soarin’ for 1-2 PM and was gonna be eligible to book another LL at 9:33 (2 hours later).

At 8:00 the rope dropped and the stampede with me at the front rushed to Rise… which was down. I wish they had done what they’ve done at DCA and tell you at the rope if any of the big rides are down (when I started at DCA last month they told everyone Racers would be closed and that WEB Slingers would have a brief delay). It took a few minutes to go opposite the stampede of people who weren’t aware Rise was down. I hurried over to Space and waited a little less than 20 minutes. While I was in line I noticed Matterhorn was down so I booked a LL in an hour.

After I got off Space I headed to Indy which was posted at 20 minutes. It ended up being 12. Matterhorn came back up right before I would’ve gotten a bonus and honestly I don’t remember what I booked after that but there was something that was down that I booked. Whatever it was came back up right before I would’ve gotten a bonus.

After Indy I went and did Thunder which was posted at 15 and ended up being 10. Rise came back up and by the time I got over there it was posted at 55 and I waited 45 to get on the final ride portion, which really isn’t a terrible wait. It would’ve gone faster but toward the end of my time in line, lightning lane started getting a bit backed up which slowed down standby. After I got off I went on it again with lightning lane. It took about 5 minutes to get to the preshow.

At this point whatever I had booked before had come back up without a bonus LL given so I booked Thunder for soon and after Rise I went and used that. While in line I refreshed a bunch and got Space for immediately (I told genie to just show me Falcon, Indiana, and Space which were all an hour or two ahead and kept refreshing until Space was immediate). After scanning into Space I got Star Tours in 15 minutes (normally it’s immediate but it was oddly popular on that day and was 45 minutes in standby). After getting off Space I used my Star Tours LL and got an immediate one for Buzz, which I did afterwards. After scanning into Buzz I was able to get a Falcon LL in 15 minutes (and by the time I finished Buzz and got over there it was time to redeem it). Once I scanned into Falcon I got Toy Story (I might’ve booked something that was down first, I don’t remember). Once I got off I got right back into the single rider line (I only did LL so I could ask to be pilot which I was) and got right on.

Then it was time to park hop so I went and did Cars single rider and got on in less than 10 minutes. Then I went and did Incredicoaster standby which was posted at 40 minutes and ended up being about half an hour. Then I scanned into Toy Story and booked Indiana Jones for 20 minutes later (after some refreshing) because it was down. However it came back up soon after. So I booked Incredicoaster immediately and did that after Toy Story (Toy Story took a lot longer than normal because it had a brief delay and LL got backed up). Then I booked Guardians for probably an hour later.

Then I met up with my friend who didn’t buy genie+ and we did standby for Guardians which was posted at 60 and it was almost exactly that (from when we got in line to when we sat on the ride). Then when we got off I scanned into Guardians and tried and tried and tried and tried to get a Soarin’ LL as I met back up with my friend and did Animation Academy and Turtle Talk With Crush. Idk if they were super backed up, running at half capacity, etc but no matter how much I refreshed absolutely nothing showed up for Soarin’.

Let this be a lesson for those who consider Soarin’ a very high priority. For me Soarin’ is definitely a priority but I’ve been on it many times, I had 3 days left on this trip, I’ve been on 3 other long trips since July, and I’m moving to Florida for the Disney College Program next week where Soarin’ is exactly the same. So while not getting on it was sad since I love it, it was just one time on one day. But if going on this ride is a very rare and/or valuable experience for you, this needs to be your #1 priority lightning lane. They do run out hours ahead of time unlike almost anything else (Space and Matterhorn do run out early occasionally, like the day I’m writing this I almost didn’t get Space when there was like 6 hours left of park hours). That’s part of the reason why my suggestion is to book it first even when you’re starting in Disneyland assuming you’re there at/before park opening. If you’re like me and go way before the park opens you’ll be scanned in about 30-45 minutes before park opening (it’s been 30 minutes before for 8:00 openings and 45 minutes for 9:00 openings). If you’re the first few people at the gate they’ll scan your ticket a minute before actually letting everybody in. If not you’ll scan your ticket and then have to rush in right away if you’re doing Rise first. But if you can be one of those first few people you can buy genie+ and start reserving rides right away in that minute before being let in and then immediately activate that 2 hour rule. For example if at 7:30 I buy genie+ and book Soarin’ my time will change to 1-2 and I can book another at 9:30. Now when the park opens you have a choice if any rides have a delayed opening: you can keep your Soarin’ LL and give up the possibility of a bonus LL or you can cancel your Soarin’ LL and book some of those breakdown rides and have to activate the 2 hour rule later if you’re even able to grab one, which on this day, I wasn’t. The strategy or canceling Soarin’ and booking breakdown rides did not work well at all on this day but I will say it worked beautifully the two days after, which I still need to write a report on (currently I’m writing this part of the report 3 days later).

Anyway so I gave up on getting Soarin’. There’s only so much refreshing you can do LOL. So at this point I got a LL for Indiana Jones which I believe was broken down (I believe I aurally did that just before doing Crush). It came back up but it was one I wanted to actually do so I kept the pass. When we park hopped I went to go use my LL but noticed there was barely

any outdoor line for it which means it would’ve been a waste to use it just yet since the outdoor line is the only thing you skip. I think since it had been down that’s why the line wasn’t huge. I figured I would do standby and then re-ride with my LL. However when I was almost on the ride it broke down so I squeezed past a bunch of people to get through the exit (it was not fun lol). When I got into an area with service (Indiana Jones doesn’t have great service I think since it’s underground according to my understanding), my LL had turned into a bonus. FINALLY I got one lol. So I went and used that on Space (as a reminder Space is not typically included in the bonus LLs unless it comes from Space, Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, or Toy Story. Apparently it’s also included with bonus LLs from Buzz but I’ve never gotten one from Buzz since it doesn’t really break down a lot). Then I met back up with my friend and we did Pirates. We were going to do Rise last but it broke down so we did Thunder last since my friend was tired and wanted a shorter line (Indiana Jones was really long because it had reopened by this point but it was a brief enough delay that they didn’t clear out the line so it had built up a lot. And it was too close to closing to go all the way over to Space).

All righty there’s my report from 2/9 which I finally finished the morning of 2/12 waiting for security to open. Now I’ll start working in the 2/10 one lol.

... tried and tried and tried and tried to get a Soarin’ LL ... Idk if they were super backed up, running at half capacity, etc but no matter how much I refreshed absolutely nothing showed up for Soarin’.
...if going on this ride is a very rare and/or valuable experience for you, this needs to be your #1 priority lightning lane...

If Soarin' is a huge priority, I'd rope drop it. Soarin' has been extremely unreliable, they're only using one theatre (which is probably the issue, honestly) and if it goes down the whole ride goes down. In 2.5 days, it was down at least 5 times, and went down when we were in the pre-show TWICE. Knowing what I do now, I would rope drop WebSlingers (once a day is plenty for me, it's just TSMM with a story) and then hit Soarin', so if it goes down later at least I got to do it once. Also...they fill the whole theatre, including C3. In fact, C3 is filled before B or A! So if you want to sit somewhere else, be sure to ask!

If Soarin' is a huge priority, I'd rope drop it. Soarin' has been extremely unreliable, they're only using one theatre (which is probably the issue, honestly) and if it goes down the whole ride goes down. In 2.5 days, it was down at least 5 times, and went down when we were in the pre-show TWICE. Knowing what I do now, I would rope drop WebSlingers (once a day is plenty for me, it's just TSMM with a story) and then hit Soarin', so if it goes down later at least I got to do it once. Also...they fill the whole theatre, including C3. In fact, C3 is filled before B or A! So if you want to sit somewhere else, be sure to ask!
True, rope dropping it once is great especially if you don’t buy genie+ or if you’d like to ride twice or don’t want to worry about that LL. If you only need to do it once you shouldn’t have a problem getting a LL but just make sure to prioritize it. I think Wednesday and Thursday they were only running one theater but Friday and Saturday they were running both. Maybe they only run one theater on weekdays.

However I personally never start in DCA because of these reasons:
1. I want every opportunity to get a short wait at Rise. Even if it’s down at rope drop it’ll come up before 1 and if you’re close you can catch it if you’re in the area.
2. Space is typically much shorter in the morning
3. Bonus LLs from ride breakdowns are valid on everything in DCA except Toy Story which isn’t a repeater for me although that one LL per day is great. I typically use all my bonus LLs all on Guardians unless they’re from Space, Matterhorn, Indy, or Toy Story because those ARE valid on Space.
4. There’s more to knock out at DL

Last edited:
Well, good! Our experience last weekend was one theatre (Saturday evening and Sunday all day)
Yeah I didn’t make it on on Wednesday as I described and I assume that’s because of the limited capacity. On Thursday my friend and I did it in LL and it took half an hour even then because of the limited capacity. But Friday and Saturday they were running at full capacity and I got on in like 5-10 minutes each time. And also standby was much shorter then

Interestingly though Guardians was only running 4 or 5 (out of 6) gantry lifts yesterday which made standby very long and even LL took over 20 minutes most of the time

Here’s my genie+ and ILL report for 2/10. Sorry it’s taking so long to get these posted lol. I’m trying to type them up as I can (that’s why some of this is written like I’m there right now) but right after this trip I moved to Florida for the DCP and it’s been a wild week 😂 but I’ll post the 2/11 and 2/12 report at some point lol

I bought genie+ and WEB Slingers but not Rise because there were plenty of bonus LLs and $20 is a lot for one ride anyway (although I do think it is worth it when there’s time)

So btw I’m here with a friend who doesn’t want to buy genie+ or lightning lanes or anything so when I talk about sharing bonuses with her we would basically meet up in between LLs and since there were so many bonuses that day I shared some with her.

So I got to security around 6:30 for an 8:00 park opening and got scanned in around 7:30 like usual. I booked Soarin’ for 1:00.

I rope dropped Rise which was actually open (the only time that happened out of 4 days this week lol) and I saw that Matterhorn was down so I cancelled Soarin’ and booked that. I don’t remember the exact timing of everything but basically in the first couple hours that day I got 4 bonus LLs from Matterhorn which are very valuable because they include Space Mountain.

After doing Rise I went over to Space and waited about 15 minutes. Then I hopped back in line and waited about 20 minutes. Then I did Alice in Wonderland and waited about 15 minutes. At that point I met up with my friend and we basically walked onto Roger Rabbit, Gadget’s, and Small World. Then we did Matterhorn single rider and that was just a few minutes. Then we did Space Mountain together using 2 of the 4 LLs from the Matterhorn breakdown. Then we did Thunder standby which took about 40 minutes which is pretty long for it actually.

I think a couple things had broken down at this point and I had booked them but then they came back up. But then I booked Space for pretty soon and used that. After scanning in I booked Soarin’ for a few hours later. Then we park hopped and shared a LL for Guardians. Then I went and did Racers single rider twice and by this point it had been 2 hours and it was time that I could book another LL. I booked Incredicoaster immediately and went and rode that and booked Guardians for about an hour later. Then I did Little Mermaid standby which was very fast and then I used a LL at WEB Slingers. Then I used my Guardians LL.

And then a bunch of rides broke down. We joined the walk up list at cafe Orleans and while we were there I booked Matterhorn which was down and got a makeup LL. Then I booked Thunder which I was actually intending to use and that went down too. Same thing happened with Indy at some point.

Indy came back up around the time we finished eating and we almost walked right on. And then we got stuck at the rolling stone. The lights came on and we were there for probably 15-20 minutes. It started working again and they let you

After this Thunder had come back up. So I booked a LL and I was about to use it but the line was empty (not for long) so we jumped on really fast and then I used that LL when the line had built up. Then I went to use one of the bonus LLs from Matterhorn on Space. Then my friend and I park hopped and shared a LL on Soarin’ which took forever because it was at half capacity. Then we finished off at WEB Slingers (it was sweethearts Nite so Disneyland closed an hour earlier) and waited a little more than half an hour.

We went to Disneyland on Monday, and I found that Genie+ was not intuitive, and finding where on Genie + to make reservations for attractions was a bit of a pain. Far too much junk I was not interested in got in my way.

Theme parks are distracting atmospheres, and I resented having to look at my phone while would rather have been looking at the park.

Major Disney shareholder (after he sold Pixer) Steve Jobs would've expressed his anger at Chapek & Iger for putting out such a bad program.

I hope it improves. Other than that we had a very nice day!

Last edited:
Here’s my genie+ report from 2/11. I ended up paying $20 each for genie+ and Rise and also $12 for WEB Slingers.

I got to security around 6:30. Security opened at 7:10 and I got scanned into the park at about 7:30 at which point I bought genie+ and reserved Soarin’ for 1-2 PM. I was at the front of the rope by Frontierland and someone asked if Rise would be open (I would’ve but I had asked the day before and they said they didn’t know). A cast member called the people who work at Rise and found out it would be broken down. This was less than 5 minutes before park opening. I weaved back through the massive crowd with the idea that I would do Space Mountain first. But I saw a friend from college in the crowd and briefly talked to him and told him Rise was down which he and his group were planning to do and I said I guessed I would do Space first. But someone overheard me and said Space was supposed to be down too. It was now getting dangerously close to park opening and so I was frantically trying to figure out what to do first with Rise and Space down. If I had had an extra second to think I would’ve done Peter Pan first which is something I wanted to do at some point on this trip. But I weaved through the massive crowd over to the Adventureland crowd and filled in any space as I could (but not cutting in front of anyone) to get as far to the front as possible. I did Indy first but that’s not what most of the Adventureland crowd was doing. They were mostly going to Rise first through Critter Country, unaware it would be down and that they shouldn’t go that route since it’s just a little slower lol (most people don’t know it’s gonna be down, it’s not like they announce it over the intercom or anything). I ended up being the 5th in line for Indy.

But as that rush started I was multitasking and on my phone cancelling my Soarin’ LL and booking Space for 8:10 because I knew it would be down but that the sudden didn’t know that yet and therefore LLs wouldn’t be pushed back at all. Depending on the ride they usually get pushed back 30-60 minutes when a ride goes down but if you can get ahead of the system and book a LL before the system knows a ride is down, do it! This might be the case if you know a ride will be down at park opening (like I did), you walk up to a ride and it’s down but the tip board still says it’s up (and note that the tip board is typically slightly more updated than the map of wait times), or if you are in line when a ride breaks down and that fact has not been updated in the system.

I obviously walked right onto Indy (and confirmed as I was walking through the line that Rise and Space were down) and while I was on Indy 2 things happened: I got the desired bonus LL from Space (good on anything except the individual LL rides and Peter Pan. It was valid on Space, Matterhorn, Indy, and Toy Story because it came from Space being down) and Space came back up. There was a VERY narrow window of time to get that bonus. Space wasn’t even down for 10 minutes and I got the bonus. So if you can, definitely try to find out if anything with LL will be closed at park opening and book that first unless you want to for sure guarantee that Soarin’ LL.

I then booked Soarin’ again for 1-2 PM and everything was running for about the next hour and a half so I ended up waiting the 2 hours to book another LL.

After getting off Indy since Space was up at 10 minutes I did that and waited a little more than 10 minutes. After that I wanted to do things fairly close to Rise for when it came up so I went and did Thunder. It was posted at 15 and ended up being a little less than that. After that I did Pirates which was posted 15 and I waited 10. While I was waiting I kept refreshing my tip board to see if Rise would come up and if it did I was planning on ditching my spot in line and hurrying over. It came back up a few minutes into the ride but since Pirates is a long one, by the time I got to Rise the line was already stretching all the way through Galaxy’s Edge with the entire queue full besides the extended queue. I got in line anyway because I figured it would move quickly and it’s a good ride and hopefully lightning lane wouldn’t be too backed up yet. Well after 20 minutes they had filled the extended queue and I had gotten to the main queue just before the caves. And then it broke down again. They said I could keep my spot in line but I wasn’t very close to the front anyway so I got out of line and walked right onto the Falcon in single rider. It was around this time that it was time to book another LL and I got one about 45 minutes away for Roger Rabbit which was down.

I then just went to wait for Peter Pan since I knew I was gonna need to do that eventually. On my way over there I stopped at a guest relations kiosk and showed screenshots of the bonus LL I didn’t have time for the night before and the CM gave me a new one. It was based on a Thunder breakdown so it was valid on anything expect Peter Pan, any ILL rides, Space, Matterhorn, Indy, and Toy Story.

While I was in line for Peter Pan I got the bonus LL from Roger Rabbit. I booked it again for about 20 minutes away I think. Then I did Matterhorn single rider and Roger Rabbit came up so I got Thunder for immediately. I did that and then used my bonus LL from Space going down earlier on Space. I think something went down and I booked that. But it came back up so I booked Star Tours and did that after Space.

For the next little while I think I was booking rides that were down, I don’t remember which ones though. After Star Tours I hurried over to Indiana Jones because it had been broken down and I wanted to catch it before the line built back up. I only waited about 15 minutes. Then I did Millennium Falcon single rider and walked right on and then used my Rise LL which I had booked a few hours prior.

So here’s what happened with the Rise LL: I didn’t want one until at least a couple hours after park opening so I waited to book one. But then when it was down at park opening the times were pushed back and I refreshed until I got a time I liked, I think it was 12:55-1:55. As I was purchasing it I made sure it gave me the right time but when the transaction went through it changed it to 1:35-2:35 which wasn’t great for my 1-2 Soarin’ LL. By the time I got off Rise it was a little after 2 so I got to Soarin’ as fast as I possibly could. During this time I booked Toy Story Mania for about an hour out (I kept refreshing to get a better time).

I knew there was probably a 15 minute grace period and I really didn’t want it to use my bonus LL from Roger Rabbit or Thunder so my goal was to scan in by 2:15. I scanned in at 2:14 so I BARELY made it. By then my LL had disappeared from my genie day but I had screenshotted it earlier and when I scanned the barcode it used the one I wanted it to thankfully.

At this point my friend (who started in California Adventure) wanted me to watch the Avengers Campus shows with her because I hadn’t seen most of them. So we watched Doctor Strange, Dora Milaje, Black Widow, and Spider-Man. Then it was time to ride Toy Story so I went and did that. After scanning in I booked Incredicoaster immediately. So I went and did that and booked Guardians for 40 minutes later. After getting off Incredicoaster I did it again through standby which was posted at 30 minutes and was actually a little less than 20.

At that point I went and scanned into Guardians and booked Space for a couple hours later at 7:10-8:10. It was weird how I got it though. Normally Space has plenty of LLs available hours before the park closes but I was about to book 6:55-7:55 I think and it said that time was no longer available and changed it to 10:05-11:00 which I didn’t want to do in case it broke down the last hour of the day. So I refreshed and the next time available was now 10:30-11:00. That was even worse so I refreshed again and now none were available. I kept refreshing and eventually 7:40-8:40 popped up and when I tried to reserve that it changed the time to 7:10-8:10. So genie was real confused there 😂

After Guardians I did RSR single rider and booked WEB Slingers which I rode afterwards. After doing WEB Slingers I saw about half the standby queue for it was empty so I jumped in line and did it again (I waited about half an hour).

Then I used my bonus LL from Thunder and Roger Rabbit to ride Guardians twice. At that point it was time for my Space LL and time to book a new LL and I got Indy. I used my Space LL and had to sit down and wait for 15 minutes because it briefly broke down.

Then I went and waited an hour for Rise and got into the transport. The transport broke down while I was on it and I got stuck for 20 minutes. When they finally got everyone out they scanned my ticket and gave me a LL good through the end of the next day on any LL ride including Rise but not including WEB Slingers or Racers. What was much different about that particular LL from other bonuses was that it was good on Rise (which is like… never the case) but not non-LL rides such as Pirates.

While at Rise, Indy broke down and I got a bonus LL from it so I used it on Space (it was valid there since Indy is also one of the ones it’s not typically valid on). I got an immediate LL for Buzz and used that. Then I did standby for Star Tours which was very fast. At that point the park was closing in about 10 minutes so I jumped in line at Space. It was posted 75 but I only waited 35.

Thanks for all the real-world experiences. I like how some of you leverage the rides being down to score bonus passes. I did that all the time with MP.

I thought you were only allowed to book a ride once per day. Maybe the better phrasing would be, you are only allowed to book and ride once per day. What happens if I, for example, book Space because it's down and I'm hoping to get a bonus pass. If Space comes back up during my window but I don't actually ride it., am I allowed to book it again? Does that make sense?

Thanks!

At this point my friend (who started in California Adventure) wanted me to watch the Avengers Campus shows with her because I hadn’t seen most of them. So we watched Doctor Strange, Dora Milaje, Black Widow, and Spider-Man. Then it was time to ride Toy Story so I went and did that. After scanning in I booked Incredicoaster immediately. So I went and did that and booked Guardians for 40 minutes later. After getting off Incredicoaster I did it again through standby which was posted at 30 minutes and was actually a little less than 20.

I don't want to get off topic but are the Avenger Campus shows actual "shows"? I tried searching for like showtimes for some of the stuff going on in Avengers Campus but can't find anything. Or is it basically a constant experience and all the characters are walking around and like every 30mins they put on a "show"? See all these interactions is one of the big things I want to take in while there in May.

I don't want to get off topic but are the Avenger Campus shows actual "shows"? I tried searching for like showtimes for some of the stuff going on in Avengers Campus but can't find anything. Or is it basically a constant experience and all the characters are walking around and like every 30mins they put on a "show"? See all these interactions is one of the big things I want to take in while there in May.
There’s the Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Dora Milaje, Black Widow, and Guardians show. Those are scheduled shows you can find on the Disneyland website and app. Character interactions however aren’t necessarily scheduled but especially if there’s not a show going on characters will frequently come out either on top of the building and wave down at you or sometimes they’ll come down and meet you with a little bit of distance. When I was there Loki came out pretty much every day, Shang Chi was out sometimes, also Black Widow. So basically shows are scheduled and characters aren’t scheduled but they do come out frequently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter