Getaway today ticket special or Magic Key?

limace

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Take my son and his buddy for 4 days or so at the end of August and was going to pull the trigger on tickets tomorrow at the GAT “adult and kid price” deal that expires tomorrow.

However, my middle kid is deciding on college this week-please!—and I’ve promised myself a retirement gift of a MK if she picks the school relatively close to DL.

Wwyd? My understanding is that I could buy the ticket and upgrade but that would have to be at ticket booth and of course dependent on if they are selling when I get there.

Tempted to beg her to decide tonight :)

Undercover tourist has the same "adult at kid price" deal running, and their deal goes through 5/26. (Also, at least at Undercover Tourist, the deals often seem to pop back up after the expiration.) So you can wait a little to decide!

And good luck on the college decision. I have a senior and it’s brutal! Especially this year with the FAFSA fiasco. It’s like they contracted out to Disney IT…

And good luck on the college decision. I have a senior and it’s brutal! Especially this year with the FAFSA fiasco. It’s like they contracted out to Disney IT…
Hahahaha! That is the perfect analogy. And it’s been such a mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter